Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

9 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Can't be easy being a decent Falkirk poster on here, from what I've seen they have the highest lunatic to non lunatic ratio on here by quite some distance.

***s, by a country mile.

1 hour ago, SuperHans said:

Hi everyone, it has been brought to my attention that my 14 year old son Martin has been using this football forum under this alias. Recently his moods have changed drastically and his mother and I have found out that it has been because of the astonishing criticism he has faced. While he was originally "having a laugh" on this forum, we have found that he felt it was important to stick to his guns and stand up for what he feels. As parents we are obviously concerned for his wellbeing and have warned him of the dangers of using these forums over the internet. However, reading back, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you shot down someone who had a difference of opinion. He did see himself as a Raith Rovers supporter, but now feels let down by the people he thought were fellow fans. In particular, RW and Bambino, i hope you don't believe everything people write to you over the Internet. Maybe you also need some growing up as does my teenage son. Hopefully Martins learnt a lesson from this but as "ambassadors" of your football club, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not listening or acknowledging another's opinion. Not everyone has to agree with what you say. You won't be hearing from SuperHans again but I will say well done to my son for sticking to his guns.

The most obvious alias that's ever been on P&B.

Amazed he got so many bites, just look at this. You can taste the rage.

What a horrible, cowardly twisted fucker you are SuperHans. You've been telt and your fragile ego has been smashed to f**k, so you come up with that bollocks as a way out? Never darken this forum again you absolute c**t of a man.

54 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I do hope SuperHans didn't force anyone to suck him off during his time here  :shutup

You're an absolute deviant. Seriously. 

59 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I do hope SuperHans didn't force anyone to suck him off during his time here  :shutup

I think we can all agree that you secretly wish that has happened because you're a very disturbed individual.