Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets...

Sorry, couldn't help myself, poor taste...

National Shite Day?

In the 'John Nelms Can't Understand the SFA's Marketing' thread in the Premiership forum there are a couple of Celtic fans who are advancing some rather mental opinions and stoutly defending them with increasingly stupid arguments, the gist being that Celtic are so successful because of some grand strategy, and that Aberdeen and other clubs could challenge if they had ambition and a similar strategy.

You forgot the bit about clubs like QotS being able to afford six-figure transfer fees if the part-time clubs had their support removed.

Falkirk fans had one hand on the Heads Gone team trophy before a ball is kicked (predictions thread - tears like Baby Annabell at the suggestion of anyone else winning the league) but the Mighty Pars are fighting back (with each other) and the claws are out on the WDTHR thread. I look forward to the chaos of at least four games against each other. 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Surely even you can agree that its in everyones interest for Falkirk to win the first game with a dubious penalty won by Style Myles?

It's quite funny to see the Falkirk fans stance on the dive he done. John McGin was slated by Falkirk fans for winning a penalty when he was clearly fouled. Plenty calling him a cheat and saying they'd never welcome that in their team. 

ETA: this took me 30 seconds to find, I'm sure there are many more

IMG_0166.PNG

Edited by The Grass Is Greener.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Surely even you can agree that its in everyones interest for Falkirk to win the first game with a dubious penalty won by Style Myles?

I'm 100% behind any form of football bad behaviour. Penaltygate is the sole reason we have signed a gang of bouncers rather than a football squad - we'll be out for bloody retribution when you come calling.