Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

That Dundee thread is something else. No surprises to see NDD at the top of the cranium detached list however given the circumstances it's completely understandable.

7 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I got a warning for using the word "poof" in a post once.

Good

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol:

Isn't it strange how a bunch of people can change the meaning or intention of a word in just over a generation?

Title%20The%20Gay%20Falcon%20(1941).jpg

What do this generation and the next generations first thoughts automatically think when they see that film franchises title and read it?

I have literally no idea but a generation is commonly held to be about 20/30 years so i think your homosexual bird fondling film is a bit older.

Edited by invergowrie arab

21 hours ago, The Mouth said:

On the face of it colville have won the scottish cup past 2 seasons. After you won it first time fair enough go out and strengthen the squad a little. After colvilles 2nd scottish cup success I personally would have had a sit down with all players find out whos staying which I presume would be most if not all. Why go out and strengthen again michael? Never knew about the signing of 3 players from bannockburn until just there. Seems there no real need to sign them to me. 2 scottish in a row mind. Making it real difficult for others wouldn't you agree?

Thread in the Amateur forum called "Worrying Times" and there's been a wonderful debate about Colville FC.  The guy above actually saying that they shouldn't be strengthening their team as they won the cup two years in a row has provoked a bit of a debate!

On 19/07/2017 at 17:09, The Mouth said:

I just the fire the bullets and let it all unfold. Debates an understatement. People likely losing sleep over it. Too easy

Trolling eh? Thought the point of that was to make other people look like twats.

3 hours ago, mjw said:

Its like having Belfast Tim back.

Davie Hay Bhoy?

Complete heads gone with this one. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Henke said:

giggle giggle,yer a fucking w**k with that comment,everything us celtic fans do=BAD,...wife beating,mocking hijab=fair game lol couldn't make this shit up ya little Islamaphobe BIGOT cuntface