Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, MuckleMoo said:

The Morton thread appears to be simmering along nicely at the moment. Don't ask me what it's all about as I don't have a fucking clue

That's the most puzzling thing about the Morton squabbles. You end up thinking "am I the mad one here?". 

As highlighted in the Pars thread in the Championship forum; grown men actually trying to defend homophobic chants (even though it's not this site it's still worth laughing at the bigots on show flailing around);
http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1646481&t=1646481

Love the "my mate from work is gay and he sung it so it's pure awrite"

You don't have to be gay to 'take it up the arse'* and the guys were just singing about McDonald hypothetically doing so because the male G-spot may be located in the arse.

So you see, the chants were absolutely not homophobic at all.

*Factually correct, but I seriously doubt the people singing about such things have any idea of the nuances of sexuality.

Edited by DA Baracus

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Very true, Peggy Sue.

Isn't the prostate gland, which is most conveniently accessed through the arse, basically the male g-spot?

I believe so. I doubt however that this is what was meant during the chanting.

11 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Very true, Peggy Sue.

Isn't the prostate gland, which is most conveniently accessed through the arse, basically the male g-spot?

Perhaps they were chanting medical advice, very sensible to have your prostate checked out occasionally .

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Perhaps they were chanting medical advice, very sensible to have your prostate checked out occasionally .

I like your thinking; we're all far too quick to think the worst of people.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

This could be a great new thing.

"Get yourself to, get yourself to, get yourself to the GP!"