Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Excuse for non attendance this time???

Take yer pick:
Can't be arsed
Rather go to the gym
We will lose
Need to buy some new shoes (got my eye on these: https://www.gucci.com/uk/en_gb/pr/men/mens-shoes/mens-moccasins-loafers/leather-fringe-horsebit-loafer-p-494652D3V009522?audience=pla-365750126123&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI56rX-Zii1wIVSjPTCh2R-AgWEAQYBCABEgL89_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CKeiv5GZotcCFU0j0wodEXINQA )

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'd be happy to pop over and knock their teeth out for them pre-match but no way will I be wasting my afternoon at TFS. 

That's big talk. Could you persicope it for me?

Guest Moomintroll
50 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Off you go Mr Cantona, its an early bath for you.

Well this was placed in the wrong thread but while I am here FFS Shandon  they are  a ludicrously overpriced abominination, pay what you will for capes and top hats but 700 quid for a pair of loafers.........

Guest Moomintroll

Have to justify that Charles by pointing out that I support our Warwickshire correspondents disdain for Shandon's atrocious choice of footwear rather than poor throbber's unfounded alleged proclivities. 

7 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

What a delightful pair of shoes. As far as white loafers go, I do like the Gucci horsebit leather driver. Not as expensive, but a slightly more versatile shoe.

910f9716902b8e93087105a0dc835dc5.jpg

Yes, got my eye on them too but more of a summer shoe, or to wear when doing the ironing.