Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Yes, got my eye on them too but more of a summer shoe, or to wear when doing the ironing. 

I hope you and Bairnardo get in a scrap this weekend and he beats you to death with one of your stupid brothel creepers you stuck up townie c**t.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I hope you and Bairnardo get in a scrap this weekend and he beats you to death with one of your stupid brothel creepers you stuck up townie c**t.

Proof that your posts do now read like the writing of the man in your avatar.

21c24ed81bb79bcea6727055e97e60b0.jpg

Sending an irate letter filled with seethe, soaked in tears and no doubt sealed with snotters at the age of 82 shows you are never too old for the heid to pop.

Helpful page numbering and a pleasant PTO fail to save him here

42 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

"I'm 82 and can't remember any player getting a broken nose."

59fcc1ea5cded_phone494.thumb.jpg.dcb0db3730395c24f686994c2509d7ff.jpg

He probably can't remember what he had for breakfast so could be telling the truth. Wait....Granny Danger, was that you?

Guest Moomintroll

I recall that article. What a heap of shite. Wonder what he really said.

Definitely nothing brexity or racist in any way, no siree no, there is zero chance that a skinheaded oaf from Saarf london could ever be a wrong un.

Definitely nothing brexity or racist in any way, no siree no, there is zero chance that a skinheaded oaf from Saarf london could ever be a wrong un.

I recall some other line from said Skinheaded oaf along the lines of "his studs went into my heart."

Fucking quality interview.

7 hours ago, The Equalizer said:

Oaksoft stinking up the politics forum. Managing to be a pious p***k and completely miss the mark. Impressive.

Genuine question: Oaksoft's expressed his disgust for this forum and its posters on many, many occasions, often to tremendous humorous effect, but has he ever made a post in one of the football-themed subforums? If not, how did he end up here, and which b*****d is refusing to allow him to leave?