Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, The Moonster said:

Heads gone from the mod in the junior section - Junior football what is the future? thread has been locked after Glenafton took offence to someone calling him filth. Isabel Goudie standing strong behind his comparison of posters on a forum to the Nazi's too.

I'll be almost sad when the juniors are dead, they don't half provide some excellent material. Almost sad, mind.

The league one forum can get pretty lively too. Some threads have been known to reach as many as three pages.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

The league one forum can get pretty lively too. Some threads have been known to reach as many as three pages.

I expect a heads gone almost every week in League 1 with the number of Angus bumpkins involved.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Heads gone from the mod in the junior section - Junior football what is the future? thread has been locked after Glenafton took offence to someone calling him filth. Isabel Goudie standing strong behind his comparison of posters on a forum to the Nazi's too.

I'll be almost sad when the juniors are dead, they don't half provide some excellent material. Almost sad, mind.

Been coming in all honesty, there’s been some fine seethe in it

It would be nice to integrate the Juniors into the GN forum more. A bit like bring your pet to work day, posters could bring along a Junior every now and again.

I don't know any Junior posters. Could we have a get to know you session, where the Mods match you up. I would like to be matched with a dog lover[emoji1]

13 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I don't know any Junior posters. Could we have a get to know you session, where the Mods match you up. I would like to be matched with a dog loveremoji1.png

They’d be in awe of your eloquence, temperance and insightfulness.

It would be nice to integrate the Juniors into the GN forum more. A bit like bring your pet to work day, posters could bring along a Junior every now and again.

Last time that happened we had Grimbo and 8mile. Think what you’re advocating for.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Be nice to think Jimmy has moved onto another forum, handing out his moral guidance and helpful advice.

Mumsnet?

9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Last time that happened we had Grimbo and 8mile. Think what you’re advocating for.

Fair point. It would be like and episode of Trapdoor where Berk forgets to shut the trapdoor.

Fair point. It would be like and episode of Trapdoor where Berk forgets to shut the trapdoor.

I have no knowledge of Trapdoor. But I'm in.

PS Jimmy. Sad times we never got to meet for that pint. My tears are like a waterfall, they will never stop.

Anyway, cunto 8mile IS NOT a junior fan, he is a c**t.

10 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I have no knowledge of Trapdoor. But I'm in.

PS Jimmy. Sad times we never got to meet for that pint. My tears are like a waterfall, they will never stop.

Anyway, cunto 8mile IS NOT a junior fan, he is a c**t.