Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I think the heat this week has finally got to people. The stag do thread's devolved from points based japery to teabagging to underage mutual masturbation, and a mutual dotting campaign between LincolnHearts and Christophe has devolved into badly photoshopped pictures appearing in the shan things thread.

Guest Moomintroll
I think the heat this week has finally got to people. The stag do thread's devolved from points based japery to teabagging to underage mutual masturbation, and a mutual dotting campaign between LincolnHearts and Christophe has devolved into badly photoshopped pictures appearing in the shan things thread.
To be fair, it is shaping up to be a popcorn Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
19 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

To be fair, it is shaping up to be a popcorn Sunday.

It seems to have petered out in GN, have they taken it elsewhere?

Guest Moomintroll
Sadly not, seems to have been a false alarm. Shame really as I'm off tomorrow, was looking forward to some mayhem.

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It needs more Vicarious. An early quiet banning for him would be utterly out of line from the mods. I want to know what he has to say

Edited by Bairnardo

Guest Moomintroll
It needs more Vicarious. An early quiet banning for him would be utterly out of line from the mods. I want to know whafmt he has to say
(Stand)Free the Vicarious 1.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It needs more Vicarious. An early quiet banning for him would be utterly out of line from the mods. I want to know what he has to say

Especially the truth about Skidmarkgate.

Edited by welshbairn

On 01/06/2018 at 21:10, throbber said:

I’ve probably been teabagged about 10 times (3 different guys) and have witnessed maybe 10 more. One guy teabagged me and used the picture as his bebo profile picture for 3 years.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

TBF you did oversee one of those best poster things where shite was flowing freely off your keyboard for weeks on end. Bit like a poor mans film review.

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Especially the truth about Skidmarkgate.

The truth is he lied.

16 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

And how he knows.

When green dots are your life, the two faced cretin has a big mouth.