Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
Serious contender for heads gone of the year award on the Argentina v Nigeria thread.

Wish Jimmy85 was still around to see him lose his shit at the casual homophobic insult. Would have added an extra dimension to the tedium.

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Serious contender for heads gone of the year award on the Argentina v Nigeria thread.

Maradona slips to 3rd in the mentalest on the thread table.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Wish Jimmy85 was still around to see him lose his shit at the casual homophobic insult. Would have added an extra dimension to the tedium.

Thankfully someone has done it. People SHOULD be having a go at shit like that. Has no place anywhere.

Guest Moomintroll
Thankfully someone has done it. People SHOULD be having a go at shit like that. Has no place anywhere.
Was a flippant post from me but agreed, no time for anyone with those attitudes.

• 3 weeks later...
No stranger to a heads gone, the WDTHR thread is mess. Eyeballs. Black people. Debt. Who needs Question Time when you can read the thoughts of the good people of Fife and Grangemouth? 
I would like a small degree of credit for instigating that.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
No stranger to a heads gone, the WDTHR thread is mess. Eyeballs. Black people. Debt. Who needs Question Time when you can read the thoughts of the good people of Fife and Grangemouth? 

I would like a small degree of credit for instigating that.

I think you need to take your posters on a team bonding weekend. Marshmallo is still putting on a brave face, discussing signings etc, Ruggy is doing well despite his very public cuckolding at the phallus of Stevie MacLean but the rest of your troops need reinvigorated.

I should have known better than to be drawn in. 

Although Bairnardo appears to have been on the wind up, and secretly I quite like him as a poster, the other guy (something about Hype?) is clearly not at the wind up.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I should have known better than to be drawn in. 

Although Bairnardo appears to have been on the wind up, and secretly I quite like him as a poster, the other guy (something about Hype?) is clearly not at the wind up.

Secretly?

Well f**k you.

20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I think you need to take your posters on a team bonding weekend. Marshmallo is still putting on a brave face, discussing signings etc, Ruggy is doing well despite his very public cuckolding at the phallus of Stevie MacLean but the rest of your troops need reinvigorated.

Steven MacLean wouldn't come round my bit. I have artificial turf in the garden. He's allergic.

Edit: No Euph.

Edited by Rugster

12 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Walking Down The Halbeath Road, I'd guess.

“I’d guess”. As if all you Dumbarton fans don’t spend every waking minute in The Championship forum, wishing you were still part of it.