Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Apologies to sweeperdee as I appreciate this is nothing to do with you but it would appear you have given someone a real headsgone about a year ago.

I just found this unread message hidden away inside my Facebook messenger (turns out there’s a folder for messages you don’t accept).

IMG_0181.jpg

Apologies to sweeperdee as I appreciate this is nothing to do with you but it would appear you have given someone a real headsgone about a year ago.

I just found this unread message hidden away inside my Facebook messenger (turns out there’s a folder for messages you don’t accept).

IMG_0181.thumb.jpg.8b8b340692a24e70631f899a30479b32.jpg
Hmmm. I got a message from Ronald haddock a while back slating Adam and Mrs m (or Lisa cuddy)

8mile.

27 minutes ago, Aidan said:
2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

8mile.

Nope, but carry on.

4 hours ago, Aidan said:
5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

8mile.

100% correct

59 minutes ago, banana said:

Ronald Haddock is a crackin moniker tbf.

Is there not a Morton fan with a suspiciously similar username? 

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

England v Panama thread is giving off indicators.

Looking forward it all kicking off again in the The Rangers v Belgium match thread.

Might be better starting it in the Old Firm subforum, though, judging by this one.

This is going to be like the time you denied battering that homeless woman only to later admit it, isn’t it?

Well it is a Sunday night so I’d imagine it’ll be like whatever you and the remnants of the cliquey-dross still left on here want it to be like.

100% correct

^^^ 100% boring.