Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

6 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

No he seems alright just a bit of a Kickback poster. It's some boy called Nastro. Tbf to the P&B jambos I've posted quite a lot of pish in their thread and they know not to respond usually. Almost Hibs Class but just the wrong club. 

I assumed they were the same person. Pet Jeden periodically red dots my posts, I posted about it in here a few pages back. An odd lot.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I assumed they were the same person. Pet Jeden periodically red dots my posts, I posted about it in here a few pages back. An odd lot.

He probably is. I haven't been on here much recently. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

We all have our faults.

Out of interest, how has he protected Div?

He was being cheeky with me once in a different thread white knighting the owner. I've had it in for him ever since then. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
11 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:
Dundee fans circling the wagons, thankfully I don't see this ending anytime soon.

:-(

Guilty by association. 

Come ahead NJ2, me and the welsh yin are ready for ye.

Can’t red dot using the app. If you think I’m going to go home and fire up the laptop to red dot a couple of VL’s on P&B after work you are absolutely correct.
Probably won’t bother really. Console myself with a can of Tennent’s such is my desire.

Dundee-FC92 aka Non Deluded Dee is having a bit of a moment in the thread of his own creation.
Must be something in the air in The City Of Discovery.
Jesus christ.... I wonder if we have reached a point where we are exactly as far removed from the World Cup as we are from the new season starting. P&B is having some sort of full moon here...