Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Genuinely never understood why Jimmy85 was so highly rated here.

The guy is a permaseething mess who somehow managed to keep it just below the surface until recently.

He was funny at times

56 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Szamos ammo had made and subsequently deleted/had deleted a thread for Dundee fans to discuss Dundee Utd.

Minter

TBF it would also have been handy for that Dunfermline fan Piracy who has developed a worrying obsession with us.

TBF it would also have been handy for that Dunfermline fan Piracy who has developed a worrying obsession with us.
Piracy is a fucking rocket. He has actually had plenty to say about my good self recently which is worrying.

Pre season is really biting in now.... The Championship threads are going from a couple of car crashes to one big inter-thread pile up.

At least Livi and St Mirren will be leaving soon and taking their managerial headsgones with them, but its not looking great for June and July....

As I’ve been on deaths door the past few days, a quick run down of Jimmys behaviour would be appreciated, also a link to his twitter account please.

Always a fan of Jimmy, although it’s hilariously ironic how often he would spout about only complete morons getting banned from here. Was it ever confirmed whether he deserved the ban or not?