Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You just know if Div was start selling packs of dots, say 50 red for £2 some people would get into rent arrears.

eta..this idea is mine and I demand 10% of any dot revenue should this idea be put into practice.

Ha ha now there’s an idea Romeo. Marshmallow would be bankrupt within days. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I'm guessing @Rosewell has been banned. I'm now getting a messages from @The Prophet tagging both @Rosewell and @The Mallow in them.

I'm going to give @Rab B Nesbit some due here. Even he's not this unhinged.

I'm no really bothered about the red dots, the c***s just keep taking up inbox space. I only recently emptied it. 

Unhinged :lol:

43B7AE96-14B1-46E2-9A41-FC3BA14C895A.png

17 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Ha ha now there’s an idea Romeo. Marshmallow would be bankrupt within days. 

An absolutely disgusting personal attack framed as a post. To quote Nick Diaz "why am I not surprised"

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

There are now too many dotting accounts to keep up. I’m guessing it’s just one nutter creating them all, but the mods are going to be busy today.

Who are you blaming now Columbo ? 

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

Who are you blaming now Columbo ? 

Still you until any evidence otherwise comes forward. The person has even now created accounts to res dot you and green dot others. “A Storm is Coming” is quite an unnerving username though, I’m glad we don’t live in the US.

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I wouldn't wish that on women, tbh.

I read your post before reading the quote and thought you were just coming out as a massive mysoginist and read it in a "wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" tone.

Just in case, maybe you should chat to ali_91 to make sure there are no underlying issues.