Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DAFC. said:

No, you really don't. 

:lol:

Another pub team fan that hates their superior neighbours more than liking his own team. AYE BUT YOOZ ARE PURE CHEATS. Cute. Give it a couple of years once the big boys are out of this league and you'll be crying again to draw us in the League Cup for a big pay day. 

Christ, first we're a wee team and now a pub team. Thought that was a name reserved for Dunfermline fans to Cowdenbeath. Make yer mind up min.

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Missed it by less than a hundred, no you didn't.

The gesture from Raith was entirely a self serving one, on the run up to the game you were looking at a sub 500 away gate for the game, about 90% of Pars fans I knew weren't going and instead were going to donate the ticket proceeds to the game, allot still did. It was the more "guaranteed" way to get money into the club which at the time was most vital. Fair play to the Raith board showing good business acumen, nothing more.

Despite that we still outnumbered the home support, standard.

Bit mental for Raith fans to try convince themselves there as big a club, that's cute.

Well, if Dunfermline brought 3,300 fans (which as, a big team, they should surely?) then they would have received a sizeable chunk of money to go towards saving their club.  Hardly RRFC's fault that Dunfermline didnt bring enough fans was it? 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Rovers fans may be the most fickle in Scottish football. A support full of fair weather, knickerwetters. You were all bitching and moaning when Locke got the job and now he's had one decent win you're giving it big licks? Of course if we win on Saturday he'll be a clown again. 

Most Rovers fans were confident in beating the Pars well before the season began.

33 minutes ago, Andy C said:

Can I therefore assume that you're a thick c**t for making moronic assumptions?

I was merely pointing out that the Pars will always be remembered for fucking over creditors.

Shameful actions by a horrible club.

Keep the seethe coming. Let it flow through you. Will just make it even funnier come 5pm on Saturday.

Well, this thread has been unsurpising in it's tone and content. Seems like a season of being horribly over shadowed by Morton in league one has induced a certain  VikingTon Cargo Cult in some Pars fans. Some thin skinned Rovers fans reacting as well to less than fresh patter.

Slight missapropriation of the term "Wee team" by the Pars here as well. While we may indeed be The Wee Team, they'll never be The Big Team. Hell, in footballing circles they may even be A big team (at least in their own heads), but they aren't the Big Team. Dunfermline are only a footballing rival; They aren't actually our sporting rival.

To be fair to the guy, you're not allowed to do anything other than parade about the pitch or kick a ball about without the clubs go ahead. I was Roary a few seasons back and made the 'Only One Turnbull Hutton/We Are All Turnbull Hutton' sign and I got told to put it away by the police incase it aggravated any Rangers sympathisers and a bollocking by the club for not asking for permission first.

How do you type with lion paws?

Well, if Dunfermline brought 3,300 fans (which as, a big team, they should surely?) then they would have received a sizeable chunk of money to go towards saving their club.  Hardly RRFC's fault that Dunfermline didnt bring enough fans was it? 

Or we could cut out the middle man and pay our money straight to the club, which allot of fans did incredibly successfully.

I never said it was Raith Rovers fault, how bizarre.
. Dunfermline are only a footballing rival; They aren't actually our sporting rival.

That's the flyers. Raith aren't even the biggest team in Kirkcaldy, nightmare.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

How do you type with lion paws?

Or we could cut out the middle man and pay our money straight to the club, which allot of fans did incredibly successfully.

I never said it was Raith Rovers fault, how bizarre.

That's the flyers. Raith aren't even the biggest team in Kirkcaldy, nightmare.

That's kinda the point I was making.

Jimmy85 and PotM are two of the worst posters on this board, eye bleedingly bad. 

As for the game I've got a good feeling about this one now, the pace we have up top and how direct we look in midfield should cause Dunfermline problems and we've yet to concede more than one goal a game so for everyone thinking we look shaky at the back were actually not too bad. 

2-1 Rovers Vaughan and Skacel for us. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

7th best poster in the entire history of this website. The facts don't lie. 

You must be fantastic outside of this thread then. 

Archived