Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

M'voto seems a sizeable unit but BRE has form for dishing out the right handers, be it team mates or folk that look at his tattoos in nightclubs.

Plus we have Joe Cardle who is also known to be handy with the punches

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are Rovers fans always this seething?

Nah. They just think that playing in a league above us for 3 seasons makes them the big team now. It's a shame really. Their only highlight in their existence is scoring A goal against Bayern Munich. It's a sin.

will anyone be giving a boo to JoJo? There will defo be a few fans that do but it will be unjust and cringey. JoJo higgy Geggan and Reilly are the players I hope pick up injurys before Saturday

Boos to Joe Cardle will be unjust and cringey?

Yet you want him to pick up an injury?

I think a few boo's is nothing compared to wishing injury on someone :lol:

He will rightfully get boo'd on Saturday as he is and will always be a townie including when he played for us. I thought he was decent for us but he will always be one of 'Them'.

I don't understand why people are really comparing who has the biggest donkey in defence, BRE or M'Voto..

M'Voto has played his entire career at a higher level than this. BRE has played his entire career at a lower level bar a couple of appearances for Partick..

M'Voto can be a bit clumsy with the ball on the deck, agreed, but he's not there to play the ball out of defence. He's there to win absolutely everything in the air. He has done that so far. Bene is there to be a bit more of a ball player. I'd rather play Bene and M'Voto in defence than bring Davo back in.

33 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'd still be raging too if I'd seen my team knocked out of one of the cups by a Ross MIllen thunderbolt. 

26 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Nah. They just think that playing in a league above us for 3 seasons makes them the big team now. It's a shame really. Their only highlight in their existence is scoring A goal against Bayern Munich. It's a sin.

Absolute wee team complex, is there not someone on here called par hater? Woft.

47 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Not really.  Bit the fact we have won a major trophy (not a league trophy) in the past 40 years and we are the wee team.  That makes us smile :)

Archived