Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

A combination of various places, this place is an echo chamber for pro Independence chat as anything else gets chased away.  As long as you're aware of that i'm not saying anything bad about people getting info from here, just the guy I was initially addressing said the only people who he could see on his Twitter that supported "Brexit" and such were dumb Rangers fans, all i'm saying is he may not surround himself with many neutral, unbias sources. 

Literally every brain dead ‘krankie’ ‘snpbad’ type negative post that i saw on the BBC journos i follow was from people with twitter bios which had things like ‘british and proud watp’ type chat, so as ive said its not from echo chamber type accounts, i follow twitter users from all over the spectrum and its a fair comment to say that the ironic postings observed were from the sevco brigade, just calling it like it was.

I’d be interested in the link between my posts and Stormzy getting a hard time please. Yet more rubbish whenever the Unionists come up with intelligent reasoning.

Anyway, Alex Massie’s piece in The Spectator this afternoon following the SNP walkout is well worth a read. Hits the nail on the head.

The link between Stormzy getting a hard time & you is, most people against independence that post on this forum are absolute imbeciles / trolls or both.
You are one of the main offenders, you bring nothing to the table, at least Stormzy is willing to partake in a debate & even if the majority on here disagree with his opinion, he will be treated fairly. It’s immature posting by the likes of yourself that makes this appear an “echo chamber”
Either debate the issues, or don’t post.

20 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Anyway, Alex Massie’s piece in The Spectator this afternoon following the SNP walkout is well worth a read. Hits the nail on the head.

What a load of filler to turn a one sentence jibe into a page or so to meet a deadline. :lol: The Spectator comes out tomorrow, I'd bet he was finishing it off in the pub. Alan Massie is sometimes ok, but that was pure unadulterated waffle.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/06/the-poor-wee-snp/

Well, if the walkout has achieved at least on thing, it's a complete heads gone from the unionist and little England press. That Sunday Times guy posted a picture of the SNP "script" for today then claimed he was fishing when it turned out to be bollocks, Massie is in complete meltdown and I'm pretty sure Daisley hasn't tweeted for the last couple of hours because he's finally had that massive heart attack. He was seething!

Well, if the walkout has achieved at least on thing, it's a complete heads gone from the unionist and little England press. That Sunday Times guy posted a picture of the SNP "script" for today then claimed he was fishing when it turned out to be bollocks, Massie is in complete meltdown and I'm pretty sure Daisley hasn't tweeted for the last couple of hours because he's finally had that massive heart attack. He was seething!
All over the news and at least 1000 new members...terrible day for the eeessssnnnpppeeee bad

Do you ever think SNPbad types ever look at the company they keep and have a wee moment of doubt from time to time? If I was even ambivalent on the subject and saw Mastermind arguing for one side I'd go as fast as I could in the opposite direction as a point of principle.

37 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

I’d be interested in the link between my posts and Stormzy getting a hard time please. Yet more rubbish whenever the Unionists come up with intelligent reasoning.

^^^
Sensational journalism.
Really groundbreaking and powerful.
A literately game changer.

^^^
Sarcasm.

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

All over the news and at least 1000 new members...terrible day for the eeessssnnnpppeeee bad

I'll be another when I'm home today. Made my mind up yesterday, felt better still this afternoon. 

Massie used to be a decent journo and one of the more level and reasoned unionist scribes. He's fast approaching Daisley levels of forelock tugging sycophantic pish.

27 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

We are owned. By Harald Shipman,

In fairness the Shipman guy is correct.  Whilst we have a devolved government rather than independence the U.K. parliament can always usurp us.  That is what has happened here.

7 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Massie used to be a decent journo and one of the more level and reasoned unionist scribes. He's fast approaching Daisley levels of forelock tugging sycophantic pish.

Fair mindedness = no clicks tho.

f**k it, I’m joining the SNP Later.

I was in agreement with Wishart, don’t rush the vote, win over the no voters and take it from there.

After the last 2 days, where a Tory MP Decided to shout “suicide” at Ian Blackford, the attitude towards Scotland has really made me sick to my fucking stomach.

Both David & Oliver Mundell must resign, they’ve thrown their constituents in the mire over Young’s, & now Brexit.

Ross Thomson seems more determined to be a twitter troll, Kirstene Hare didn’t even fucking vote in the blue referendum because it’s too hard to decide apparently.

Meanwhile, where’s Ruth Davidson, because she clearly isn’t holding fucking surgeries, but you’ll bet your fucking life she’ll have a cheeky photo op.

f**k the Tories, it isn’t the SNP That’ll kill the union. It’s going to be them clinging onto Brexit like fucking madmen.

/\ SEETHING, VERGE OF TEARS ETC.

I wonder if there would be more publicity/outrage if an SNP MP or MSP was to shout out “suicide” in response to a question in their respective Parliament.  Somehow I thing there would be.

The positive thing is that there will be a surge in support for Indepence; the negative thing is that, sadly, most people in Scotland simply don’t care.

I wonder if there would be more publicity/outrage if an SNP MP or MSP was to shout out “suicide” in response to a question in their respective Parliament.  Somehow I thing there would be.
The positive thing is that there will be a surge in support for Indepence; the negative thing is that, sadly, most people in Scotland simply don’t care.

Headline news on the bbc and 300 workers in that area brought on as guests to discuss it as experts and live updates interrupting eastenders every 5 mins