Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

No there wouldn't. We're currently in the EU, we haven't left yet. There would be no extension, we'd simply remain. 

The fact is though, there isn't a majority for remain in parliament so it's not going to happen. 

We leave on 31 October unless there's an extension or revocation. That's approaching quickly.

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It would be in the EU's best interest to grant another extension - the longer the better, in the hope that some of the government will eventually see some sense.

At some point some of the EU27 are going to prioritise a resolution over an extension. 

I'd like to know if the new preparedness for a No Deal Brexit will extend to informing people like myself how the f**k trade with the EU is going to work after 31st October. Last time it was a shrug of the shoulders and ''we'll sort it out as we go along'. We were within days of crashing out and nothing has changed since then. The huge issue is that the folk now in charge have as much of a clue how anything actually works as the last folk in charge.

Does anyone think a single one of them has had to process an order from outside the UK, know the tax, know the customs issues, make the fucking thing, export the thing and send an invoice? I fucking doubt it. It's these details that are going to f**k everything up but they don't seem to be aware that they exist. Shit like that is below a bunch glorified journalists, bankers, and lawyers it seems.

The magic money tree, that doesn't exist, is apparently providing another billion quid or so for "no deal Brexit planning" in addition to the four billion that's already been spunked.

The whole thing is just fkin insane man.

3 minutes ago, resk said:

The magic money tree, that doesn't exist, is apparently providing another billion quid or so for "no deal Brexit planning" in addition to the four billion that's already been spunked.

The whole thing is just fkin insane man.

An entire country is being gaslighted right in front of our eyes. It's the Emperor's New Clothes and anyone that points it out is an enemy of democracy. Mental.

You couldn't make this shit up.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/07/28/boris-johnsons-100million-brexit-ad-campaign/

Boris Johnson is to launch the biggest advertising campaign since the Second World War to get Britain ready for a no-deal Brexit, with an unprecedented marketing blitz on billboards, radio and television.

On Sunday the Prime Minister ordered his ministers to go into overdrive to prepare for a no-deal exit, with daily briefings on progress in the Cabinet Office’s Cobra briefing room – a place normally reserved for co-ordinating responses to national emergencies.

Part of the preparations involve up to £100 million spent on advertising alone in the next three months, government sources said.

It came as it emerged that Liz Truss, the International Trade Secretary, will this week start preliminary...

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'd like to know if the new preparedness for a No Deal Brexit will extend to informing people like myself how the f**k trade with the EU is going to work after 31st October. Last time it was a shrug of the shoulders and ''we'll sort it out as we go along'. We were within days of crashing out and nothing has changed since then. The huge issue is that the folk now in charge have as much of a clue how anything actually works as the last folk in charge.

Does anyone think a single one of them has had to process an order from outside the UK, know the tax, know the customs issues, make the fucking thing, export the thing and send an invoice? I fucking doubt it. It's these details that are going to f**k everything up but they don't seem to be aware that they exist. Shit like that is below a bunch glorified journalists, bankers, and lawyers it seems.

Absolutely spot on. These c***s are going to destroy livelihoods.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/07/28/boris-johnsons-100million-brexit-ad-campaign/

Boris Johnson is to launch the biggest advertising campaign since the Second World War to get Britain ready for a no-deal Brexit, with an unprecedented marketing blitz on billboards, radio and television.

On Sunday the Prime Minister ordered his ministers to go into overdrive to prepare for a no-deal exit, with daily briefings on progress in the Cabinet Office’s Cobra briefing room – a place normally reserved for co-ordinating responses to national emergencies.

Part of the preparations involve up to £100 million spent on advertising alone in the next three months, government sources said.

It came as it emerged that Liz Truss, the International Trade Secretary, will this week start preliminary...

Guaranteed Steve Bannon and Rupert Murdoch will be involved.

11 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

When dealing with the EU, this will all be controlled by EU rules and regulations that we no longer have a say in.

So much for "take back control".

The EU could decide that stamps will not be recognised unless they display the name of the issuing country.

At present, there is only one place in the world that would be affected by this decision.

unfortunately a lot of the people that live here believe all the shite that Boris and Co spout.

they genuinely believe that on 1st November there will be no more Europeans coming here and taking 'our' jobs and that we can probably send back the ones that are here already! I am convinced that is the main reason that people voted to Leave.

i am sure some sensible people had other reasons but I would be willing to bet that the majority fit in the no imigration camp.

40 minutes ago, steelmen said:

unfortunately a lot of the people that live here believe all the shite that Boris and Co spout.

they genuinely believe that on 1st November there will be no more Europeans coming here and taking 'our' jobs and that we can probably send back the ones that are here already! I am convinced that is the main reason that people voted to Leave.

i am sure some sensible people had other reasons but I would be willing to bet that the majority fit in the no imigration camp.

Totally agree, there is no doubt that immigration was the main motive for england voting leave.

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

This advertising blitz already worked for Boris and Gove with their hoarding and the bus so they probably think it will work again.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Totally agree, there is no doubt that immigration was the main motive for england voting leave.

England is currently undergoing a collective national nervous breakdown, manifesting itself in ever more lurid claims of greatness coupled with rising levels of anger and aggression.  The former will quickly recede in inverse proportion to the latter, whatever lies ahead.

I was interested to read in the reports of the episode on the P & O liner that the fracas at the black-tie dinner followed an 'afternoon of 'patriotic' singing on deck accompanied by large quantities of alcohol'.  Good lads...betcha they were well proud back 'ome in The Three Lions in Chigwell.

A lot voted Leave because they thought it would mean sending home anyone who was Muslim, black or Asian.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

A lot voted Leave because they thought it would mean sending home anyone who was Muslim, black or Asian.

Can't wait to see their faces when the UK is loaded with unskilled Muslims, blacks and Asians when those skilled Europeans are flung out. 😂