Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Johnson must now be fucking terrified. His far right support mechanism has just been whipped from under him, to be replaced by a half Irish, pro European American President.

He's fucked, and even someone as stupid as he is, must know it. 

Within the next 10 days we're going to see the UK grovelling either for a deal, or an extension. Johnson has no friends outside of Bolsanaro in Brazil and that mad Aussie khunt who hates dark people.

The decent world fights back. Pass the popcorn. 

The Daily Mail comments section is a cracking read at the moment. Seems we should just tell the Yanks to f**k off right after we’ve told the EU to f**k off. Where do they find these people still living in the days of the British Empire that rules the waves. Don’t worry they’re going to tell Boris and Kier to f**k off too as Nigel man of the People Farage is going to lead the good ship Britannia into the nearest iceberg assuming the dolphin or the guy with a bin on his head don’t beat him again. There’s seriously a worrying amount of dumb people in our country who think we can dictate terms to huge trading blocks like the EU and US as we buy a few cars, going to be a seriously rude awaking for them come January if we’ve no deal with the EU and break the Good Friday agreement. I’ll just put some extra popcorn in the micro.

11 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

The Daily Mail comments section is a cracking read at the moment. Seems we should just tell the Yanks to f**k off right after we’ve told the EU to f**k off. Where do they find these people still living in the days of the British Empire that rules the waves. Don’t worry they’re going to tell Boris and Kier to f**k off too as Nigel man of the People Farage is going to lead the good ship Britannia into the nearest iceberg assuming the dolphin or the guy with a bin on his head don’t beat him again. There’s seriously a worrying amount of dumb people in our country who think we can dictate terms to huge trading blocks like the EU and US as we buy a few cars, going to be a seriously rude awaking for them come January if we’ve no deal with the EU and break the Good Friday agreement. I’ll just put some extra popcorn in the micro.

I’m glad Daily Heil readers do not have access to automatic assault weapons.

12 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

I was with you up until microwaving your popcorn. It makes it go squeaky on the teeth. 

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Horrendous.

Actually celebrating the end of free movement. Fucking hell.

What a pathetic wee racist shithole.

Sickening triumphalism.  England really is an insular cunthole.

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Fucking nick of this.

This is so fucking awful, imagine thinking you should celebrate this.

It also reminds me that I have to get a new passport as (Covid-permitting) I’m meant to go abroad next year and my passport is apparently no longer valid till Aug as I thought it was. I’m certain I’m going to end up with a shit blue passport and look like I’m some kind of Brexity arsehole who’s gone out of my way to get a blue passport.

Edited by Jambomo

This is so fucking awful, imagine thinking you should celebrate this.
It also reminds me that I have to get a new passport as (Covid-permitting) I’m meant to go abroad next year and my passport is apparently no longer valid till Aug as I thought it was. I’m certain I’m going to end up with a shit blue passport and look like I’m some kind of Brexity arsehole who’s gone out of my way to get a blue passport.
^blue passport fanny

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The National were a bit slow on the uptake on this, as are the rest of the media, it's a huge story. We seem to be just sleepwalking into this almighty easily avoidable shitfest, and all people are worrying about is how many households can get together for Christmas.

https://www.thescottishfarmer.co.uk/news/18852809.scots-food-drink-leaders-issue-plea-boris-johnson-grace-period-post-brexit/

Brexit is shit (and urine).

Kent could become the “toilet of England” in less than eight weeks unless dedicated loos are provided for thousands of lorry drivers who could be held up in the county for hours by post-Brexit border checks, campaigners have warned.

They say Kent’s main roads and laybys are already littered with bottles of urine and bags of excrement and the problem could become much worse after 31 December.

“It has got the potential to be disgusting,” said Phil Silkstone, a regional official for Unite, which represents many lorry drivers.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/12/post-brexit-lorry-queues-could-make-kent-toilet-of-england

Brexit is shit (and urine).

Kent could become the “toilet of England” in less than eight weeks unless dedicated loos are provided for thousands of lorry drivers who could be held up in the county for hours by post-Brexit border checks, campaigners have warned.

They say Kent’s main roads and laybys are already littered with bottles of urine and bags of excrement and the problem could become much worse after 31 December.

“It has got the potential to be disgusting,” said Phil Silkstone, a regional official for Unite, which represents many lorry drivers.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/12/post-brexit-lorry-queues-could-make-kent-toilet-of-england

What do you mean "could become"?

Large parts of Kent are already shitholes.