Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

23 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Yes. What the hell?

We are lead by a bunch of stupendous backward looking right-wing arseholes.

Fck Britain - let's get out of this shithole a.s.a.p.

gibraltar madness.jpg

Uk has no aircraft carriers at the moment, and if it did it has no planes to fly off them.

The new Type D destroyers have engines which are not fit for purpose and are essentially useless.

Perhaps they could requisition The Waverly?

Presumably big Theresa plans on doing a Lizzy I* - war with Spain, and keeping Scotland at bay with threats, a pittance dressed up as an "annuity" to prevent foreign alliances, and an ax when she feels we're a threat to merry old England.

* May might also be described by foreign ambassadors as being toothless and having a "bosom somewhat wrinkled".

IMG_9681.JPG

But whats mental about it is that they act all surprised when stuff goes against their interests as if its someone else's fault? I think there was a women who went on question time who gave it big licks about believing the tories would look after her etc and being upset at some reforms that were essentially at the heart of the tory ideology. It absolutely astounds me just how stupid people in this country can be. We now have Michael Howard wanting us to go to war with Spain over Gibraltar. FFS!

That woman had me almost literally PMSL. Stupid bitch voted Tory then started crying about tax credits being cut [emoji38] You could almost see her thinking "but I'm not a REAL benefit claimant, those people are on channel 5".

England has basically become a living, breathing Britain First Facebook page.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I've already signed up to join the next Spanish Armada..... So be warned!

You'll be shipwrecked off Islay!

On the plus side the whisky will be good.

How oh how the f*ck has this all come to pass?

It's not funny it's completely tragic.

3 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

You'll be shipwrecked off Islay!

On the plus side the whisky will be good.

How oh how the f*ck has this all come to pass?

It's not funny it's completely tragic.

I've been shipwrecked in worse places!

It's just so utterly pathetic that there was no effective opposition in place to stop this madness - in fact no opposition full stop. It really does beggar belief. 

Edited by ICTJohnboy

1 hour ago, WILLIEA said:

Uk has no aircraft carriers at the moment, and if it did it has no planes to fly off them.

The new Type D destroyers have engines which are not fit for purpose and are essentially useless.

Perhaps they could requisition The Waverly?

True. They still think they can kick Spanish butt though. Jeezo...

Given bankrupt Britain's debt, maybe doing up the Vital Spark might be an option.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I've been shipwrecked in worse places!

It's just so utterly pathetic that there was no effective opposition in place to stop this madness - in fact no opposition full stop. It really does beggar belief. 

There was a referendum to leave the EU. 

Voting to leave the EU was a protest vote bit like Trump being president i suppose .Neither should have happened the people that voted for it to happen didnt think that there were would as many people like them! Sad state of affairs when you look at it Corrupt at the top all parties . No alternative Protest Vote

56 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

The referendum or article 50, not sure what you're on about.

Both.

If there had to be a referendum it should have been set up with something like a two thirds majority to carry it through one way or the other. No majority, then no change. I'm sick of hearing that Brexit was the will of the people. Irrespective of how Scotland voted the UK govt should not be completely disregarding the 48% who voted to remain.

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Both.

If there had to be a referendum it should have been set up with something like a two thirds majority to carry it through one way or the other. No majority, then no change. I'm sick of hearing that Brexit was the will of the people. Irrespective of how Scotland voted the UK govt should not be completely disregarding the 48% who voted to remain.

Do you want the same rules for IndyRef2?