Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

On 31/03/2017 at 18:55, Theo Snelders said:

Do keep up. President Tusk was re-elected a couple of weeks ago, despite Poland's objections. Pretty stonking majority too.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/09/donald-tusk-re-elected-as-european-council-president-despite-polish-opposition

Tusk was re-elected? I was never notified of an election, maybe it was lost in the post...

Edited by theragger

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Wasn't there talk of a fully-elected EU Head of State and the idea was widely condemned by all those who hate Europe?

Should obviously be the hereditary right of someone whose parent did it because their parent did it because their great-great-great-great-great grandparent was appointed by God.

Looks like Spain has played a blinder early over Gibraltar. With a powerful veto  it has forced the UK into making some sort of concession to them.

Will Scottish fishing be sacrificed for example to get some agreement with Spain? 

Looks like Spain has played a blinder early over Gibraltar. With a powerful veto  it has forced the UK into making some sort of concession to them.
Will Scottish fishing be sacrificed for example to get some agreement with Spain? 

Scottish fishing will be the first thing sold off in a bid to get a better deal with the EU. With Spain now looking to plant there flag in Gibraltar it just reinforces how shite our negotiating position is.

The hopelessness of this tory government is astounding and we're only 1 year into a 5 year term.

How anyone can look south and say 'Yes, these guys best represent me and have my interests at heart' is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, mjw said:

Thats Michael Howard on Sunday Politics reminding us that our last woman PM sent a task force to deal with a Spanish speaking foe.

Few days in and the Eu has them dancing about threatening already,in 2 years time the daily mail will be demanding the draft be reintroduced to fend off the fuzzy wuzzys