Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

8 hours ago, SodoffBaldrick said:

1bHoqgr.jpg

I see that Brian Silvester got fined 70,000 for renting out an unsafe property.

No wonder he hates the EU and their human rights. The only people wanting Brexit now are those like him, old rich c***s that pine for days of Merry Olde England where the working class knew their place and you could shoot a Spaniard if he came within a 1/2 mile of your country.

See when you sit back and think of it all happening its fucking mental, its utterly utterly bewildering that people have voted for something that will leave all of us poorer, make travelling around Europe harder, make moving abroad to work harder, make owning a business more expensive, make attracting workers even more difficult and give the tories free reign to destroy workers rights, the human rights act and all for what? a blue passport. If anyone genuinely thinks brexit will work out for the betterment of the UK population they are without a shadow of a doubt stupid.

You ain't half a total know it all.

2 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Its not that difficult to be more intelligent than someone like you. List one thing I've said in the post you quoted that's not accurate?

You don't get it, the blue passport will be brilliant. We'll get to hang out with all the cool non Europeans in big queues at airports while the red passport holders will just stroll straight through, missing all the fun.

2 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Ah its all so clear now! Its good to be held up and become poorer! I get it! Here's me going about life thinking I had to do things that made me better off and were good for everyone, but the whole time I should have been trying to make it worse. I understand now.

Suspect Welshbairn might have been a tad facetious there.

Its not that difficult to be more intelligent than someone like you. List one thing I've said in the post you quoted that's not accurate?

You seem to have great difficulty is distinguishing your opinions from fact. Your arrogance knows no limits. You honestly believe that you operate on an wholly superior intellectual level to 17 million people- who to a man can be written off as thickos. You're obviously wasted in your current role...

Repeatedly on here you show yourself completely unable to even contemplate a perspective different from your own.