Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Re-reading the statement it was very N Ireland and border location. Definitely desperate to keep the DUP on side.

I genuinely believe she now only cares about how kong she can stay on as PM and does not give a Flying-f**k about the consequences of any actions or inactions she spouts.

Truly the most selfish human beings on the planet.

The current Tory Government makes Gordon Brown's last days as PM look positively competent and optimistic. What a fucking omnishambles. Nice, and in no way surprising to see the biggest rats jumping first from the sinking ship.

In any normal political sphere, May's position is completely untenable, and yet, in the utter clusterfuck we find ourselves in, and with the many splits in the Tory party, I can't see who could possibly be positioned to have enough support to take over...and yet, Corbyn and Labour still can't close the gap in the polls. It's absolutely fucking mental.

I don't like to bring every single thread back to the topic, but honest to all that is fucking reasonable, let alone logical, we need Independence from this mess immediately.   

44 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I don't really like chiming in with Scottish independence chat over every single issue, but it truly baffles me how anyone in Scotland can now look at the political landscape in London and think "yip, we're best tagging along with this lot". 

ROOL BRITTAINIA

24 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Sir Edward Leigh, King Gammon. Image result for sir edward leigh

It’s impossible to look at any aged Tory without being relatively certain that they spent most of the 70s sexually harassing secretaries and having those whose silence couldn’t be bought killed.

When joining the Conservatives do they screen you to make sure you’ll look like a cartoon villain when you hit 65?

Edited by Antlion

I don't know if she's hiding in the commons out of safety, clinging on to the last hours of her premiership, or if she actually has to stay - but fair play to Theresa May for continuing to answer some of the daftest, most piss-taking questions I've ever heard.

I'd have lost the plot with some of the dicks who are lining up to take a cheap shot a long time ago. She's still there, and the house is rapidly emptying.

You can say many things about her but you can't deny she's got resilience.

I don't know if she's hiding in the commons out of safety, clinging on to the last hours of her premiership, or if she actually has to stay - but fair play to Theresa May for continuing to answer some of the daftest, most piss-taking questions I've ever heard.

I'd have lost the plot with some of the dicks who are lining up to take a cheap shot a long time ago. She's still there, and the house is rapidly emptying.

You can say many things about her but you can't deny she's got resilience.
Hiya Teresa, hiya pal!

Kindest regards

Best wishes,

Ayrshire nomad

Regards,

Nomad