Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

The only brave thing to do would be to hold a General Election with a second referendum option to be added to the ballot paper. Other than that I don't see May having much choice other than abandoning all her promises and the manifesto or resigning.

9 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Thread title was out of date almost immediately after thread was started, where we are now is beyond farce, 72 miles down the M1, off at junction 33, take the 3rd exit at the gammon roundabout & take second right into the King George car park.

The third exit at that roundabout would take you back on to the M1.

Edit* Starting at Leeming Bar also seems a bit arbitrary, although I'll concede it's a much better place to stop than the hellholle that is Scotch Corner.

Edited by EvilScotsman

12 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

I can only really go by Labour gov from about 99 onwards - is it always just a shite time in the country when the Tories are in power?

I'd say anyone under the age of 35 is in a similar position. You could argue that from 1979 until now it has all just been shades of neo-liberalism as opposed to any party in particular having a huge influence on the direction/state of the country. An unfortunate(And ironic) side effect of that "They're all the same" appearance is Brexit.