Left handed people

Romeo

Left handed people are superior to right handed people  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Left handed people are superior to right handed people?

It's been proven scientifically that left handed people are more intelligent, better looking* and better at sports.

Will you bow before your left handed overlords?

There are (and this has been prove scientifically proven) no disadvantages to being left handed.

*has not been scientifically proven

Edited by Romeo

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Gear sticks

The gear sticks that tend to be on your left...?

Most of these devices have been deliberately designed by right handed people in a deliberate attempt to upset left handed people.

Yet we still became superior and thrive. So this left handed apartheid will not work.

My wife is left handed. Over the years she has bought stuff from " The Left Handed Shop "

These are ordinary household items i.e.. pot strainer which look perfectly innocuous until a " normal " person tries to use them then it's a case of WTF!!!

On a historical note the surname Kerr is said to have derived from caury fisted , left hander and all their fortified towers had spiral stairs which twisted in such a way as to give left handers an advantage in sword play. 

Write and use scissors with my right hand, however I use a soup spoon with my left, and brush my teeth with my left.

It's very rare to be completely one hand dominant, and people will fit into a spectrum of handedness usually.

The Edinburgh Handedness Inventory will tell you all about your handedness.

I write with my left-hand and play snooker with my left hand. All other "sports" I play right-handed. I'd say I'm left-footed, although I'm so crap at football I don't think it makes much difference.

Another pain being a leftie at school was ring-binders... I wish I'd had one of these. 

41PA3EG7P8L._SX300_.jpg