England v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69
30 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Big Chaz Mulgrew has joined the squad. Everybody stop panicking.

Has he even played any games for Blackburn 

Maybe a watch of Braveheart will inspire the bois says Kevin Gallagher :lol:

Firstly a lot of the teams English, secondly it's a fucking movie and thirdly after 2014 we've proved ourselves to be the least brave so called country on the planet

I can't believe it's England away in qualifying and I'm close to not even caring. Sick fed up

Done a team selection on the Beeb

Marshall

Patterson
Martin but don't care tbh I'd be happy with Ricky Little
Hanley but also don't care all hopeless
Kingsley because he's not Mulgrew who will surely get torn apart if he plays as half fit and slow anyway

Brown or MacArthur can't decide
Morrison

Snodgrass
Burke
Ritchie

Griffiths

Maybe Anya at FB could be a shout. Only positions I'm certain on are the front 4. Need some pace up there to relieve the pressure off us. Sparky/Shorty and Burkey up there plz

There aren't many better options than Adam,  iddon't see them anyway.   He maybe shouldn't start but should be an absolute skoosh for hk  to get in the squad.   Only reason he's not getting picked could be personality clash as it couldn't be for football reasons,  same with bardsley,  both easily good enough to be squareregulars ,  bardsley should be starting on Friday. 

Surely we can't start an even rustier Grant Hanley in this one? He was horrifically off the pace in Slovakia - he may as well not have been there at the goals. Has to be Berra and Martin in the middle of a watching-through-my-fingers back four.  

Archived