St Mirren v Dundee United 15/10

Our last two results were a draw with Falkirk and a victory over Hibs, so I think it's fair to say that we're in the best form of our season. Add in to that the new manager bounce and I'm just not sure that the DABs will be able to cope.

I'll go with a glorious 1-1 draw with Shankland scoring.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Waffelz said:

If Simon Murray starts, anything is possible. We'll win if he's benched.

Zwick; FDS, Durnan, William, Dixon; Fraser, Flood/Murdoch; Spittal, Andreu, Obadayi; VDV

Or Smith for Spittal. Just no Murray pls 

Murray to score guaranteed.

As a result of various factors I haven't been to an away game this season but will be heading down to Paisley for this.  I think we are pretty shocking at the moment and the lack of striking options is really limiting us.  Thank f**k for Andreu or Christ knows where we would be.

In this sort of form I know many folk take a result over a performance but I really think we need both, unless there is an improvement in the tactics and individual effort we will not continue to sneak draws, such as we did against Hibs, let alone wins, such as we did against Morton.

7 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Our last two results were a draw with Falkirk and a victory over Hibs, so I think it's fair to say that we're in the best form of our season. Add in to that the new manager bounce and I'm just not sure that the DABs will be able to cope.

I'll go with a glorious 1-1 draw with Shankland scoring.

Yes, but remember Hibs lost on purpose so that one doesn't count.

11 hours ago, Marr1 said:

Is there a social club at the 2021 Arena?

There isn't a social club for away fans, there is a members bar but the clue is in the name sadly.

The Alamo Bar is meant to be decent, a kind of wild west themed pub just a few minutes from the stadium, have read on here they do pies and stuff.

If you are getting the train you'd be best drinking in the town centre then getting the train to St James which is right next to the ground, or a taxi which would only cost you a couple of ££. 

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

There isn't a social club for away fans, there is a members bar but the clue is in the name sadly.

The Alamo Bar is meant to be decent, a kind of wild west themed pub just a few minutes from the stadium, have read on here they do pies and stuff.

If you are getting the train you'd be best drinking in the town centre then getting the train to St James which is right next to the ground, or a taxi which would only cost you a couple of ££. 

Nah I'm travelling down with my old man, just wondering if I could get a pint before the game

Archived