Grimbo's P&B drink diary.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, smpar said:

24/10/16

14 pints of 13% ale. Nursing the 15th as we speak.

Drunk level: 3/10. Starting to feel slightly tipsy. 

I don't want to call you a liar but that must be bollocks.  That's the same as 10 bottles of wine.  100 units of alcohol.  In one day?  

Or am I being whooshed?

Edit: cause I can't get my imperial measures right.

35 minutes ago, The DA said:

I don't want to call you a liar but that must be bollocks.  That's the same as 10 bottles of wine.  100 units of alcohol.  In one day?  

Or am I being whooshed?

Edit: cause I can't get my imperial measures right.

Sorry, that wasn't entirely true, I was actually at about a 4/10 on the drunken chart. I just wanted to show off a bit. 

I had 4 pints (1st one was Hophead & last 3 Tyneside Blondes) in the Malt n Hops.

satisfaction level 6/10

drunkeness 5/10

hame now, should I open a bottle of wine? I got a cheapo bottle from Morrisons, orig £7 but got it for £4.

we went to the Dreadnought but it was shut, they don't open until 5pm on the early week days ffs.  I looked through the windae, they have 4 hand pumps (only 3 in use). But get this, they have a framed Smiths 12" single on the wall, I have to go in when it's open.

Grimbo

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

we went to the Dreadnought but it was shut, they don't open until 5pm on the early week days ffs.  I looked through the windae, they have 4 hand pumps (only 3 in use). But get this, they have a framed Smiths 12" single on the wall, I have to go in when it's open.

Grimbo

Might be easier to nick it while they're closed.

Been off the booze (almost all the time) since early 2015 (fell off the wagon once and was really ill after a bottle of whisky drunk in about 4 hours)

Current level of pishedness, 0/10

Archived