Grimbo's P&B drink diary.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Might be easier to nick it while they're closed.

Shoplifters of the World Unite...

i had a free coffee in the bookies at lunchtime. The boy made it rather strong so that got me a bit pished on caffeine...

Horse wasn't placed.... 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday night, I caught up with a couple of old pals. So had 2 pints in the Red Lion & then (I think) 7 pints in the Broken Arms, lost every game of pool too & by the time I started to enjoy the karaoke was the time I realised I ought to be going home but didn't because we were laughing too much at the inane shite we were talking, I think that's why I went one over the gallon, yet had enough wits about me to skip the jäger bombs. 

Tea-total today but will beer up Sunday, family party time, don't think it's my turn to start the fight. 

Grimbo  

I bought 8 bottles of ale yesterday at asdas from their 4 for a fiver range, 8 different ales & 2 bottles of wine a red n a white. 

Me daughter & her husband turn up, no ale. Me elder sister & her husband turn up no ale, they brought my niece & her boyfriend, no ale. My younger sister & her bf turn up, no ale. Me aunty turns up no ale, ffs, who turns up to a party & doesn't bring a bottle? Fuckin livid wasn't the word when the nieces bf comes out of the kitchen with the Theakstons Old Perculier, the daft c**t thinks it's a stout? Arrgh. 

I ended up with a bombardier (William's gif) & an EPA.  

Sober as f**k, I must have been an evil c**t in a passed life. 

Glad to f**k I left the baileys in the boot of the car. 

Grimbo 

Archived