Dundee United vs Dunfermline

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Imagine the best team in the league claiming to be the best team in the league. Shocking.

United have taken an average of 2.3 points per game over the last ten games, Hibs only 2.1.  Over the last 6 games it's even better - 2.7 compared to 2.  United have also played against top-half teams more than Hibs have.

We're coming tae get ya.

United have taken an average of 2.3 points per game over the last ten games, Hibs only 2.1.  Over the last 6 games it's even better - 2.7 compared to 2.  United have also played against top-half teams more than Hibs have.

We're coming tae get ya.

Yet we're still top with a game in hand.

Unlucky.

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Unlucky.

You do understand the concept of a trend - the Titanic was technically still afloat until point where it slipped beneath the waves.  Hibs are a bit like the guy jumping off the top of the Empire State Building:  passing the 120th floor, still OK.  100th floor, nae bother...

:P

5 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Cool. I can see you're worried. It was never meant to be this way. You were supposed to stroll the league, given your budget on comparison to ours, and given you pushed the boat out to get a manager with Champions League experience to combat a manager who was at Brechin two years ago. But we aren't going away, and it terrifies you. The prospect of a fourth season down here must worry you a bit, no?

I can't see any sign of worry from HB75 but there's quite a bit from you with that little piece of self projection.  Worry seems to be something that's on your mind quite a lot just now.

1 minute ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

I can't see any sign of worry from HB75 but there's quite a bit from you with that little piece of self projection.  Worry seems to be something that's on your mind quite a lot just now.

I wasn't worried until I saw this post from HB75:

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I regularly do from my missus. She's a DAB.

Very broad minded of you to allow her to do that to you. It's not for everyone, but it's all part of life's rich tapestry.

28 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Unlucky.

Ah, the perennial "points on the board" versus "games in hand" argument. I'd definitely rather have the points on the board.

But that's probably because we haven't had many points at all over the last few years.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Ah, the perennial "points on the board" versus "games in hand" argument. I'd definitely rather have the points on the board.

But that's probably because we haven't had many points at all over the last few years.

Hibs' game in hand isn't against St Mirren, is it?

We're coming tae get ya.

Unfortunately for you those stats are utterly meaningless. Off you pop.

Archived