Dundee United vs Dunfermline

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Job done, at the end of the season we won't look at it and say, well we werent the best but we won 1-0, we will simply say, well we won 1-0!

What an odd post.

Sounds like we weren't without our chances, the supposed 3 on 1 with Farid playing a disappointing balls along with another couple of half chances suggests we could have taken something from that. Liam McLeod also commended the Pars players for their 'courage', which is something I didn't really expect to hear this season.

Really pish to lose in the circumstances, Wedderburn's challenge sounds as though it was a bad one and a red was the only decision to be made. It's easy to come away from every game saying that there are positives to take, could have gone differently, we'll be better for the next one etc, but it just isn't good enough.

We've been waiting for 'luck' to turn for weeks now, the players actually need to step up and earn results.

Disappointing to hold on then lose another goal late on. Bit of a disaster that it's the one player we don't really have an adequate replacement for either.

The most annoying thing was AJ telling us that we are better than second bottom before the game. Yes we have given away goals from mistakes but why is that? One game, maybe, but not every time.

We nearly chucked the game against Rovers with a basic error, he can't seem to fix it despite having a top six budget or better.

I reckon we will go down unless changes are made soon.

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

I see Wee Sandy Fanny Flaps still thinks he's relevant. Bless.

Still, good to see you're not upset.  So, 9 from 13 games, onwards and upwards etc, marathon, etc. DUFC humped you guys tonight, look at the stats  :whistle

We've had plenty of poor performances that have been backed up by excuses about how unlucky we were that we missed penaltys or that the strikers dared to score after we passed him the ball. But tonight I feel robbed. Really let down by the ref, and not just for the sending off.

We've been much more resulute in the last two games and i'm feeling more optimistic, I am well prepared for that to be taken away quickly tho.

Still, good to see you're not upset.  So, 9 from 13 games, onwards and upwards etc, marathon, etc. DUFC humped you guys tonight, look at the stats  :whistle

Dundee Utd 1-0 Dunfermline

You are the absolute stereotype of a wee team fan.

United fans now running away with the ball in the stand to waste time, minter central.

It would be a minter if it happened like that but it didnt, did it? The p***k in the goal for the pars had been time wasting from early doors and kept changing what side to take the goal kicks from to waste even more time. We scored so he suddenly seemed in a rush and the ball went in behind our goal and the supporters kept a hold of it whilst giving him tremendous amounts of abuse. Served the c**t right and i for one was delighted

3 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Murdoch was up to the standard stuff you get from keepers and was far from the worst, united fans behind the goal were seething about every innocuous thing all game. bizarre.

I sat in the home end at a United game a year or two ago. Strange bunch behind that goal, they like a good wee moan as well. Even more so than the old duffers in the Main Stand at EEP.

It would be a minter if it happened like that but it didnt, did it? The p***k in the goal for the pars had been time wasting from early doors and kept changing what side to take the goal kicks from to waste even more time. We scored so he suddenly seemed in a rush and the ball went in behind our goal and the supporters kept a hold of it whilst giving him tremendous amounts of abuse. Served the c**t right and i for one was delighted

Fucking hell you genuinely got raging over that? Are you twelve?

You mean to say, the keeper went to take the goal kick from one side, then walked 12 yards to the other? Just how raging did this get you?

Genuinely the biggest of big minters, how dreadful.

MOTM for Chicken Dode who kept the ball and ran down the stairs into the concourse with it. Pars keeper can have zero complaints, was even laughing after getting booked as he ken's he was taking the piss.
Deserved three points. Thought McCabe did well for Dunfermline second half.

Archived