Dundee United vs Dunfermline

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, coppola said:

Poor Grant228 lashing out all over the shop with the "you're raging" patter :(

A lot of crap decision making from United in and around the box tonight. Andreu and Murray both taking on difficult shots when they had a straightforward pass to a man in a better position. Tope was murder, topped off with an infuriatingly slow jog off when he was subbed. Cammy Smith looked good replacing him, made an immediate difference. Deserved win in the end but we've not quite got the hang of breaking down teams who come to Tannadice to frustrate.

Shoutout to Chicken Dode for not giving the Dunfermline keeper the ball back. Best laugh of the evening.

Forgot to say, shoutout also to the Dunfermline fan doing the big jumping GIRUY to the United fans after scoring in the half time shootout. Pretty funny.

A honking jobby of a performance, first half especially, but good to get the three points against a somewhat robust team. Wee bit of pressure on Hibs now. If we can keep on their coattails until January and bring in a striker, and possibly a winger, we'll be in with a shout.

You're actually being serious about this! You need to calm down.

Your goalie was taking the piss then got his comeuppance and United fans got the opportunity to give it back to him. Jesus man, this happens at football grounds every week!

The only minter is you getting your arse in a twist about it.

I was raging about it right enough.

I've seen it at the football every week, I've never seen a grown man run away with the football at a football game before, no matter how blasé United fans act is was honkingly crongworthy, it wasn't even excessive timewasting[emoji38]

Last night's game was turgid with moments of good passing play; that seems to be our style these days.  Obadeyi must be dropped, a fast player who can't use his pace against 10 men is useless and his positional sense is shocking.  He had a cheek moaning about being hooked.  We were far better when VdV and Smith came on and kudos to McKinnon for making an attacking change.

Dunfermilne were pretty solid and I was surprised by the stats as I thought they had more shots at goal than the stats show.  If they had kept 11 men on the pitch anything could have happened.  The challenge for the red card look terrible at the time but would like to see a replay.

First time since 2013-14 we have won five league games on the trot.

Finally the half time entertainment was good, particularly the one-legged guy who's goal was a peach.

:lol:

John McGinn, Dylan mcgeouch and Fraser fyvie are all better players by a mile.

McGinn has the potential to be. The other 2.... No chance.

Floods been a very good Scottish Premiership player for the majority of his career. They 3 haven't done anything apart from look decent in the championship.

I've genuinely never seen a set of supporters get so raging over something so small, absolutely incredible.

What?! A collection of your fans had to be spoken to by stewards on Saturday because they tore down the stand and were leaning over the boards, foaming at the mouth whilst furiously gesticulating at the linesman due to the outcome of a few throw ins.

McGinn has the potential to be. The other 2.... No chance.

Floods been a very good Scottish Premiership player for the majority of his career. They 3 haven't done anything apart from look decent in the championship.

McGeouch has been the best midfielder in this league the last 3 seasons when fit. Fyvie is pretty much a similar player to flood. Does his job and doesn't add much more apart from breaking play down, moving the ball on and giving the midfield legs. I'd say Fyvie being younger makes him a better player now. McGinn is a Scotland international. He's miles ahead of flood.

Archived