Dundee United vs Dunfermline

6 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Clark has already been substituted so that's horseshit, much like the rest of your post.

Clark has finished all but one of his league games for Dunfermline. In that one game, against Ayr United, he was substituted early on but only because he was injured. Maybe you're referring to some diddy cup matches to justify your point. Whatever, the only horseshit comes from you, not Hawk.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any Dundee lads know where the nearest cash machine is to Dundee station? Train delays mean I'm going to be cutting it very fine

Big Tesco to the right as you leave, but in the wrong direction. Could run back for a taxi though.

10 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Any Dundee lads know where the nearest cash machine is to Dundee station? Train delays mean I'm going to be cutting it very fine

Don't listen to Stella. Fire right in to the town centre and there's loads. How are you planning on getting to the ground?

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

Coming from Kirkcaldy so will need to be a taxi as the train left over 10 mins late

Fire up union street from the station, turn left and there is a cash machine at the tesco. Taxi rank straight across from it

DUNDEE UNITED: Cammy Bell (HT): Frank van der Struijk, William Edjenguelle, Mark Durnan, Jamie Robson: Scott Fraser, Willo Flood, Charlie Telfer, Tope Obadeyi, Tony Andreu, Simon Murray
SUBS NOT USED: Luis Maria Zwick, 

DUNFERMLINE: Sean Murdoch: Andy Geggan (c), Lewis Martin, Lee Ashcroft, Jason Talbot: Kallum Higginbotham, John Herron, Nat Wedderburn, Joe Cardle: Nicky Clark, Farid El Alagui
SUBS NOT USED: Michael Moffat, Rhys McCabe, Michael Paton, Ryan Williamson, Callum Fordyce, Paul McMullan, David Hutton (GK)

Still think we'll get pumped. I'd be happy if we create a couple of chances though.

4-1 home win, with lots of positives to take despite the scoreline. 

Archived