Aschroft
Another snowman

Yet another Snowman
Jean Héron 
HIggy
Snowman #4

Farid El Alagui
Snowman #5 (on penaties)

Could be our strongest lineup of the season. Would fancy us to get a point.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Hmm. I remain doubtful. Looks pretty clear outside. Plus it's not that cold.

Anyway, anyone have any idea of the prices for away fans tonight? Nothing on the Pars club website and I've just checked the Dundee United website where it says that ticket info for Dunfermline fans is tbc.

Joking aside, it's going to be pretty cold tonight.  Arabs and visitors alike should wrap up warmly.

Shandon Par should not wear his suede shoes (that's nothing to do with the weather BTW).

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Joking aside, it's going to be pretty cold tonight.  Arabs and visitors alike should wrap up warmly.

Shandon Par should not wear his suede shoes (that's nothing to do with the weather BTW).

Don't you worry. I have my suede...... Chelsea boots on today. 

I enjoyed the midweek cup game at Tannadice about this time last season but not going to this one. 

Hmm. I remain doubtful. Looks pretty clear outside. Plus it's not that cold.

Anyway, anyone have any idea of the prices for away fans tonight? Nothing on the Pars club website and I've just checked the Dundee United website where it says that ticket info for Dunfermline fans is tbc.

Prices are on the Dunfermline twitter feed, I'd tell you them but I've forgotten and don't care enough to look back.

I'm not even sorry.
C'mon Dunfermline, hammer this fucking shite.

Thank you.

We are the epitome of fucking shite.

You're welcome.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Assuming it's the same as the home end and the prices that were advertised it'll be £20 (£10) for the lower and £22 (£12) for the upper. With it being cold and a place we're not expecting anything I don't think there will be a big following tonight.

Yup, confirmed by the club on social media. Luckily I still have a student card.

presume that means being dumped in the fair play stand?

farce if true, shed worked well for the league cup game, you can see whats going on and disabled people aren't treated like sub-human.

Every other set of fans has had the Shed this season, can't think why they'd change that.

Is Cammy Bell fit?

37 minutes ago, Desert Nomad said:

Every other set of fans has had the Shed this season, can't think why they'd change that.

Is Cammy Bell fit?

Dumbarton fans were given a section of the Jerry Kerr. Think that's the only time though that the Shed's been closed.

Archived