Dundee United vs Dunfermline

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll trade you the semi final place for 3 points.

If that was a good performance from us against Rovers, I dread to think how bad we played since I was last there against Queens. Shudder. Utd are a much better team than Raith and we'll gift them a couple of goals easily. 5-0 home win.

Anyone give a shit about this cup?

Although it's a nothing cup, we should be aiming to emulate our only other appearance and also win it this time. It's not a major trophy but surely it would help the team spirit especially at a point in the season where that kind of thing could help push us over the line in the league. Plus a day out to a final is always good, if we get there of course lol.

With an impressive one home win (managerless St Mirren) against full time sides in the last 15 months and just three and a half years since our last away win against a full time side (Morton, April 2013) it's a really tough game to call. One thing we can guarantee is that the Pars will put in a good performance, yet there is the potential for bad luck and individual errors that could lead to United sneaking a result. 

Based on what Utd did to us on Saturday I'd expect them to give Dunfermline a right scudding and if the Pars are pinning their hopes on Clark getting them the goals well heaven help them. Going by the weekends reports and highlights he's starting to show his true self!

Archived