Dundee United vs Dunfermline

I think the Hawk bloke is a relative of Reilly, goes around red dotting any posts pointing out how gash he's been and greenies any posts slating Clark, pretty bizarre. It's genuinely all he posts about.

Wouldn't fancy doing tomorrow sober tbh #PrayForBaracus

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on what Utd did to us on Saturday I'd expect them to give Dunfermline a right scudding and if the Pars are pinning their hopes on Clark getting them the goals well heaven help them. Going by the weekends reports and highlights he's starting to show his true self!

It's true, Clark is the only striker we've fielded all season. Only one that's scored, tae.

5 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I think the Hawk bloke is a relative of Reilly, goes around red dotting any posts pointing out how gash he's been and greenies any posts slating Clark, pretty bizarre. It's genuinely all he posts about.

The last game I went to sober was at Glebe Park at the start of last season. A similar result would be good

Apparently Sportsound is on and doing live commentary in between the usual Rangers chat tonight so that will be an option at least. I doubt I'll go up but I'm a bit worried I'll get to the back of six then think 'sod it, if I phone my dad now and see if he wants to go, I'll go up with him' knowing fine well he wants to go to the game tonight.

15 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Him signing for rangers really wound you guys up eh.

Not so much him signing more his father manipulating everything to suit his lad. Most Queens fans knew he wasn’t good enough and find me a Rangers supporter anywhere who thought that he was good enough in any of the leagues he played in for them.

14 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Wrong, as I've said before I'm just a long in the tooth die hard Doonhamer that used to enjoy watching Reilly play.

Lately I’ve not tended to post much as I would rather just enjoy reading and laughing at roasters like you posting crap but here I’ll make a bit of an exception.

By all accounts there are quite a few bemused Pars fans that couldn’t understand why no subs were used on Saturday, well get used to it as far as some are concerned. You are in the unfortunate position although still relatively early in the season of battling for survival but worse is your unhealthy position of having Clark senior looking out for his son first and foremost. I’ll put it to you that injuries apart no matter how badly he plays, junior will never get substituted and that is not healthy for your team.

Like him or loath him based on their time at Queens, if you’re in a battle and looking for everyone to fight “for the team” Reilly should be in ahead of Clark every day of the week.

Good luck for tonight against the Arabs because you’re going to need it.

. I’ll put it to you that injuries apart no matter how badly he plays, junior will never get substituted and that is not healthy for your team.

Clark has already been substituted so that's horseshit, much like the rest of your post.

No one got substituted but then Clark wasn't the sub people were expecting, he's always worth a goal. It wasn't due to Clark that no one got substituted, it was due to AJ freezing.

Reilly has scored 3 goals from open play in the league since leaving QoTS, just let that sink in.

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

Wrong, as I've said before I'm just a long in the tooth die hard Doonhamer that used to enjoy watching Reilly play.

Lately I’ve not tended to post much as I would rather just enjoy reading and laughing at roasters like you posting crap but here I’ll make a bit of an exception.

By all accounts there are quite a few bemused Pars fans that couldn’t understand why no subs were used on Saturday, well get used to it as far as some are concerned. You are in the unfortunate position although still relatively early in the season of battling for survival but worse is your unhealthy position of having Clark senior looking out for his son first and foremost. I’ll put it to you that injuries apart no matter how badly he plays, junior will never get substituted and that is not healthy for your team.

Like him or loath him based on their time at Queens, if you’re in a battle and looking for everyone to fight “for the team” Reilly should be in ahead of Clark every day of the week.

Good luck for tonight against the Arabs because you’re going to need it.

Never mind with the good luck, we've been pumped off Dundee United far too many times in the past to know what to expect.

If you had watched our games this season you wouldn't think Reilly should be ahead of Clark. There's no doubt the lad has talent somewhere but he's not shown it this season bar maybe once or twice.

52 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

No it's from this afternoon.  Albert has a time machine but chooses to waste it on shit like this.

Hmm. I remain doubtful. Looks pretty clear outside. Plus it's not that cold.

Anyway, anyone have any idea of the prices for away fans tonight? Nothing on the Pars club website and I've just checked the Dundee United website where it says that ticket info for Dunfermline fans is tbc.

Archived