Dundee United vs Dunfermline

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Grant228 said:

Fucking hell you genuinely got raging over that? Are you twelve?

You mean to say, the keeper went to take the goal kick from one side, then walked 12 yards to the other? Just how raging did this get you?

Genuinely the biggest of big minters, how dreadful.

Where did he say he was raging?

It's football fandom 101 FFS, if an opposing player is cheating or timewasting you give him abuse, and then revel in the chance to get it up them if the tide turns.

Where did he say he was raging?

It's football fandom 101 FFS, if an opposing player is cheating or timewasting you give him abuse, and then revel in the chance to get it up them if the tide turns.

His tone of post was pretty adequate tbh.

I can't say I've ever done that. Less so running away with a football at a match, that's a grown man. He might have kids who he's accountable for!

Hopefully not, but he might.

Just now, Grant228 said:

His tone of post was pretty adequate tbh.

I can't say I've ever done that. Less so running away with a football at a match, that's a grown man. He might have kids who he's accountable for!

Hopefully not, but he might.

:lol: Didn't notice anyone running away with it, just saw it thrown around the crowd a while.

Well. First of all Willo Flood was head and shoulders above anyone on that park tonight. IMO the best central midfielder in the league.

Dunfermline did away ok up until the card, which was harsh but these days it's a red, I don't think he made too much contact but the way he went in will get you sent off.

Dunfermline were already sitting in and playing on the counter with 11 so this only got worse when they went to 10. 1 uptop from United wasnt working. Murray stranded, Obadeyi hopeless and Telfer a passenger. Called the subs at half time to my mate. After that it helped United get a lot more chances and only bad decision making and finishing from Murray, Fraser and Andreu kept it even. Some inspired defending too to deny Fraser. Dunfermline still had a few opportunities on the break, one in particular they really looked like they messed up.

When the goal came though the game was basically over. Decent ball in the box, bouncing about and Murray smashes it in after running in from the back post. Never really pushed forward after that and just kept the ball.

Flood a standout. Robson and the Dutch RB all excellent I thought. Fraser decent too.

For Dunfermline Higginbotham was decent at times, as was Cardle before the sending off. Few changes from when I last saw you v Arbroath, Moffat/McCabe/The RB out and Clark/Herron and Geggan to RB. Think there's a team in there that can start to improve and climb the table. Can't see you finishing in the relegation places tbh.

Think United really need another striker to change things if it's not working. The difference it made when VDV was up helping Murray..! Also if Flood keeps putting in performances like that, with Andreu infront of him and Scott Fraser playing decent. Aswell as the back 4 remaining solid should finish comfortably in the top 4. Maybe even a title bid depending on how Hibs get on.

Enjoyable evening, the goal at half time from the disabled fan was absolutely excellent by the way I hope someone got that on video, extremely impressive. Also fucking hilarious seeing the Dunfermline keeper no gettin the ball back from
the ET after 1-0 when he'd been time wasting. :lol:

Think the card was actually quite harsh tbh as he's every right to change the side he's kicking it from! Also the ref was atrocious, for both teams.

Grant228 having a bit of a nightmare here.

I'll sleep soundly tonight knowing I didn't run away with the ball to waste time at a football game.

I've genuinely never seen a set of supporters get so raging over something so small, absolutely incredible.

Can anyone tell me when it is that Ray finally loses patience with Obadeyi? Hes been rank for quite a while yet for some reason, continues to start games. We looked much improved when Smith came on and played out there with Robson overlapping. It seems Tope doesnt have a clue what to do with the ball when he gets it, his positional sense is woeful and loses the ball regularly. He needs a spell on the bench

5 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Can anyone tell me when it is that Ray finally loses patience with Obadeyi? Hes been rank for quite a while yet for some reason, continues to start games. We looked much improved when Smith came on and played out there with Robson overlapping. It seems Tope doesnt have a clue what to do with the ball when he gets it, his positional sense is woeful and loses the ball regularly. He needs a spell on the bench

Shouldn't have punted Justin Johnson, he was erratic and had poor positioning but at least had skill on the ball.

15 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'll sleep soundly tonight knowing I didn't run away with the ball to waste time at a football game.

I've genuinely never seen a set of supporters get so raging over something so small, absolutely incredible.

Have you not played St Mirren yet?

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Dundee Utd 1-0 Dunfermline

You are the absolute stereotype of a wee team fan.

And you are the typical stereotype of a Debt Dodger. Love to give it out but can't take it back. Absolutely rattled, team in crisis.

Have you not played St Mirren yet?

Think there's was more of a depressive sigh.
And you are the typical stereotype of a Debt Dodger. Love to give it out but can't take it back. Absolutely rattled, team in crisis.

Ah, wee team guy with another belter.

You keep swinging guy.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Think there's was more of a depressive sigh.

Ah, wee team guy with another belter.

You keep swinging guy.

Stats = 1 goal of a difference , that's not a humping ye mutant.

Thank you

Wow!! That burnt...still, 9 points from 13 games hmm.  Come on The Deebt Dodgers!! 

Poor Grant228 lashing out all over the shop with the "you're raging" patter :(

A lot of crap decision making from United in and around the box tonight. Andreu and Murray both taking on difficult shots when they had a straightforward pass to a man in a better position. Tope was murder, topped off with an infuriatingly slow jog off when he was subbed. Cammy Smith looked good replacing him, made an immediate difference. Deserved win in the end but we've not quite got the hang of breaking down teams who come to Tannadice to frustrate.

Shoutout to Chicken Dode for not giving the Dunfermline keeper the ball back. Best laugh of the evening.

You're actually being serious about this! You need to calm down.

Your goalie was taking the piss then got his comeuppance and United fans got the opportunity to give it back to him. Jesus man, this happens at football grounds every week!

The only minter is you getting your arse in a twist about it.

Only way to avoid this is employ a "Wimbledon type system" where the ballboys are all issued with a ball to allow a ball to be delivered back into play right away. I don't care enough about it as it is a 90 minute game and they had the same time United had to score.  

Archived