The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

What banned poster is this KarlMarx guy?

He talks some amount of shite so I'll guess he'll be gone again soon.

Just because I don't bow down to the uber right wing nutters on here.

Look at the utter shite spoken by the fake American if looking for someone talking shit.

America is a racist hellhole.

It is the truth deal with it.

12 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Imagine thinking that members of the general public having access to guns is a good thing, in fact a “right”. Fucking minter of a country.

It made sense when America was getting started and had no army, navy (or air force for that matter).
Every man would own his own gun to help protect his country from foreign powers and his state from other states.
That was the point of the second amendment.

Now that America has a sizeable army, navy and air force, it makes less sense.
I doubt you'll hear "quick everybody, North Korea is attacking, every man grab your gun." Except in the movies - that is.

Edited by Fullerene

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I seen some gun fud on CH4 news lastnight. The long and short of his arguement against gun control was "well bombs are illegal and people still do bombings".

Honestly. That is what he said.

Did he not do the "people get killed by cars but we've still got those" bit?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I seen some gun fud on CH4 news lastnight. The long and short of his arguement against gun control was "well bombs are illegal and people still do bombings".

That should be a name "To respond to that point we have Jim Gunfud from the NRA".

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I long for the day that some NRA nut is honest and simply quotes Jim Jefferies "f**k off. I like guns". It is quite simply the only argument they have nowadays.

49 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I have been to open air concerts in America.
They have signs at the entrance saying "No guns!"

I've been inside a church in the USA.  They have the same signs in extremely liberal Austin, Texas.  And it clarifies that both concealed carry and open carry are deemed unacceptable in the house of the lord.

I've been inside a church in the USA.  They have the same signs in extremely liberal Austin, Texas.  And it clarifies that both concealed carry and open carry are deemed unacceptable in the house of the lord.

That’s a shocking attack on civil liberties.
God would want his house protected by bible-bashing nutters wielding an array of guns, given the stance on violence in the bible.

3 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

That’s a shocking attack on civil liberties.
God would want his house protected by bible-bashing nutters wielding an array of guns, given the stance on violence in the bible.

It's a dumb idea to have a gun free zone in America unless they serve alcohol or there is a secure perimeter where people are checked. What's the point otherwise?

Just a few weeks ago there was a church shooting in Tennessee. It was racially motivated, but didn't fit the narrative so didn't make big international news. One person died. The shooting was stopped by a member of the church who had a gun. The shooter meant to target a white church and had black power posts online. He was an immigrant for Sudan, one of the countries on Trump's ban. He had a history of mental illness and violence which the government knew about, but was allowed to remain in the country. Basically everything that could possibly go against the Democrat narrative. 

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

“Let me tell you Puerto Rico, you’ve thrown our budget a little out of whack”

He’s actually just said that at a press conference in Puerto Rico. He’s also had to ask what the final death toll was.

The mans' brain doesn't work properly. You can sometimes grasp the meaning of what he is trying to say like 'warm condolences' and 'in a way, what happened in Vegas was a miracle' and so on, but his brain simply can't relay the message to his mouth. This is of course, on top of him being an insensitive c**t and general all round arsehole.

My guess would be he's either suffered a head injury at some point or is going senile.

17 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

It's a dumb idea to have a gun free zone in America unless they serve alcohol or there is a secure perimeter where people are checked. What's the point otherwise?

Just a few weeks ago there was a church shooting in Tennessee. It was racially motivated, but didn't fit the narrative so didn't make big international news. One person died. The shooting was stopped by a member of the church who had a gun. The shooter meant to target a white church and had black power posts online. He was an immigrant for Sudan, one of the countries on Trump's ban. He had a history of mental illness and violence which the government knew about, but was allowed to remain in the country. Basically everything that could possibly go against the Democrat narrative. 

More pish from the fake American.

What's an immigrant for Sudan?

Does that mean he supports Sudan or was he about to leave for Sudan?

When we had Dunblane we clamped down on guns yet when the United Scum of America has a shooting they want more guns.

Why do you want all these idiots with no brain cells to have guns?

The US is and always will be anti black.

What part of that is difficult to understand you dumb wannabe American fuckwit?