The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Proper teltin from Emperor Trump :wub:

Meanwhile, another off-reservation bigoted black person has a pop at middle class white 'Progressives' with their racist saviour complexes (you know who you are).

6 minutes ago, banana said:

Proper teltin from Emperor Trump :wub:

Meanwhile, another off-reservation bigoted black person has a pop at middle class white 'Progressives' with their racist saviour complexes (you know who you are).

You need some new material m9. Been pushing that same 'plantation' stuff for a while now.

2/10 must try harder.

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Been pushing that same 'plantation' stuff for a while now.

Thank you, I do my best to keep y'all echochamberitas up-to-date with insightful real world analyses sans MSM propaganda, as always.

#walkaway #trump2020

2 hours ago, Slavoj Žižek said:

Anyone got spare tickets to the Jordan Peterson lecture @ Edinburgh Playhouse.

#LITERALLYHITLER

There's a synced video of this out there somewhere. Utterly embarrassing Cathy Newman-esque hosting by Sackur on what's supposed to be a premier investigative discussion programme.

I saw Peterson live a while back, top notch. Good luck getting tickets. As an aside, would love to see him and Zizek chat, they seem to be in a lot of agreement about the current psychotic 'Progressive' left.

Edited by banana

3 minutes ago, banana said:

There's a synced video of this out there somewhere. Utterly embarrassing Cathy Newman-esque hosting by Sackur on what's supposed to be a premier investigative discussion programme.

I saw Peterson live a while back, top notch. Good luck getting tickets. As an aside, would love to see him and Zizek chat, they seem to be in a lot of agreement about the current psychotic 'Progressive' left.

Zizek thinks that Peterson is a moron.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jordan-peterson-clinical-psychologist-canada-popularity-convincing-why-left-wing-alt-right-cathy-a8208301.html

http://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics-concerning-an-engagement-with-jordan-peterson/

Sadly Peterson will never debate anyone who has actually read the authors he kids on he's an expert on.

I find Peterson hilarious tbqh. Peak Peterson may be his hot take on Disney's Frozen.

http://time.com/5176537/jordan-peterson-frozen-movie-disney/

Fair play to the guy, he's out there grifting and taking money from weirdos who need their shitty views affirmed.

d61dxihsykh01.thumb.jpg.c08020f28cf5f5a383f3cec5fa1c7a1f.jpg

DLW0txYW0AAUp6H.thumb.jpg.7d74db557986778046cfcb909e19b2ad.jpg

DSvoy6lV4AA8cpX.jpg.587214d76452a04da8cfb973bd9cc1a5.jpg

downloadfile-1.jpg.e806dc91b342203cc746758cb4a1a958.jpg

Peterson-Tweet-2.jpg.bcba8ff59fd9a3b45984130a585e0436.jpg