The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

49 minutes ago, stanton said:

"I don’t know how you can go from being so bad where you can’t even get out a sentence…”

Trump did not finish his own sentence

:lol:

2 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

I still have a bad feeling that Trump will take it.

I'm thinking we'll again see a pattern where folks just won't vote rather than vote for Biden. I really wouldn't be surprised if Trump takes it again but for me part of the main thing Biden needs to do to win is stay as quiet as possible when there is no need to say anything. It seems to drive Trump crazy and he'll likely come out with something unscripted - amazingly he seems to be able to say whatever he wants without censor or any comeback.

3 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I got 5-1 on trump last time with better projected votes, this 11-10 pish is a joke.

Yeah, I'm dreading him winning again and convinced that he will. At least last time, like yourself, I was able to console myself with gambling winnings.

Tempted just to pile on even with the shit odds, keep hoping they will go out to at least 2/1.

My money's on Trump. I imagine when polled a lot of Trump supporters might be reticent to admit to it, plus if Biden really is as senile as I am hearing he'll look an idiot in the televised debates. 

What do others think?

Edited by Ralstonite

7 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

My money's on Trump. I imagine when polled a lot of Trump supporters might be reticent to admit to it, plus if Biden really is as senile as I am hearing he'll look an idiot in the televised debates. 

What do others think?

I think they'll both look like idiots in the televised debates freakshows.

But I've got a feeling that the orange idiot will win again. And the world will still turn.