The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Still creased that the throwaway phrase "short-fingered vulgarian" dug so deep under his ochre-stained epidermis that he was haunted by it decades later.

Shame none of the other candidates have just sat on Twitter insulting him all day. They had their chance when he was revealed to smell like an unwashed foreskin recently.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Thought it must be a photo shop job to exaggerate his tiny hands but it seems to be genuine. 

That was him entering the courtroom on Wednesday…traces still visible as he was leaving the courtroom…speculation:

-Burns from carrying the pizzas in Iowa.

-Nosebleed just before entering courtroom.

-Secondary syphillis infection.

-Trauma from a fall/catching himself falling.

-As suggested above, golf.

-Others.

34 minutes ago, TxRover said:

That was him entering the courtroom on Wednesday…traces still visible as he was leaving the courtroom…speculation:

-Burns from carrying the pizzas in Iowa.

-Nosebleed just before entering courtroom.

-Secondary syphillis infection.

-Trauma from a fall/catching himself falling.

-As suggested above, golf.

-Others.

Bleeding as a result of being thin-skinned as f**k. 

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Screenshot_20240119_195959_Reddit.thumb.jpg.b8d1395d4db86eea60c75c4a4c024d6a.jpg

I thought folk had given up posting transcripts of his speeches - they're always nonsensical stream of consciousness garbage.

It's incredible that people turn up to listen to that in person for reasons other than comedy.

Edit: I'm sure I remember someone posting an AI generated Trump speech that was just a bunch of random phrases, and it was completely indistinguishable from his normal patter.

Edited by BFTD

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

I thought folk had given up posting transcripts of his speeches - they're always nonsensical stream of consciousness garbage.

It's incredible that people turn up to listen to that in person for reasons other than comedy.

Edit: I'm sure I remember someone posting an AI generated Trump speech that was just a bunch of random phrases, and it was completely indistinguishable from his normal patter.

Sarah Cooper made her career out of just lip syncing his actual sound clips

12 hours ago, stanton said:

B8DF5B37-AA0F-4C07-A820-3B952A8CCFD0-3189-000004B8641E59B6.jpeg

I'm reminded of a comment by Bill Maher about Sarah Palin's ravings, when he said that the one of her speeches was being preserved so that future generations of cryptographers could study it and try to work out what the Hell she was on about.

It's a pity that the bloke who wants to be the leader of the free world really doesn't appear to want to be part of the free world, having told a crowd in Iowa that when he's elected he'll be a dictator on day one. Cute.