The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

5 hours ago, RiG said:

So at the end of his rallies Trump, well known for being a homophobe and anti LGBT+, has been dancing / shuffling to YMCA a well known gay "anthem". It's now been rolled into a promotional video which he has tweeted.

Stanley Baxter old guy outs himself thread for this pish

23 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Genuinely raging that @Savage Henry won't tell us who got caught out by the robot. Can't leave us hanging like that man and my google won't find it

Its Glenn Greenwald.  

Anyhoo, I’m watching C-Span, and it seems like there’s a big Trump support which hasn’t voted yet. 

58 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Anyhoo, I’m watching C-Span, and it seems like there’s a big Trump support which hasn’t voted yet. 

This is encouraging. Are you watching it in the UK? Struggling to find a link.

Mehta.Pollapalooza.1030-2.png?w=1150

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If that’s the bar that has been set for old white guys dancing I need never feel ashamed again.

It’s a pity all the discotheques have been closed due to Covid or I would have been off to the dancing on Saturday night.

Waits for someone to pick up on ‘discotheques’.

You've never been near a discotheque in your puff.

Unless it was to pick up the grandweans during the Winter of Discontent.

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

"Man reports on robbit police dog" is not what I was expecting based on the earlier description. Disappointed doesn't begin to cover it

It's possible he was referring to Guccifer 2.0 who was a real live Russian intelligence agent rather than an artificial intelligence bot.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's possible he was referring to Guccifer 2.0 who was a real live Russian intelligence agent rather than an artificial intelligence bot.

As a fan of robots and especially scary robots, this whole thing has been a let down. Until the robot police dog has big metal teeth I'll be unimpressed

56 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This is encouraging. Are you watching it in the UK? Struggling to find a link.

Mehta.Pollapalooza.1030-2.png?w=1150

https://www.c-span.org

It’s not a very well laid out website, but there’s a small “live” whenever it’s worth watching

Right now it’s a Nancy Pelosi press conference, but earlier they had a speak your brains thing where the public call in one party at a time; one Trumper was cut off for saying Democrat voters should be put down..  A visit from his local police beckons, I reckon.  

As for Greenwald and the robot, here’s a fascinating read.  I’m over-egging the pudding, somewhat, but the intelligence writers on Twitter really show the links between this and the Greenwald/Tucker laptop conspiracy.   

https://scoop.upworthy.com/hunter-biden-conspiracy-theory-aspen-is-a-fake-personality-ai

There was a line outside my polling place this morning at 8:30 when I arrived, which is pretty much unheard of in my wee town. Took about 30 - 40 minutes to get through the process, which normally takes less than 5. None of this helped by a) the volume of people, b) the number of state and local elections also happening today, c) the needlessly lengthy voting process. Volunteers who have been working elections for 20 years thought this was the busiest they'd ever seen it. I'm not sure if any of this is good or bad in terms of the result I want, but it's somewhat pleasing to see people get involved. Turnout in the US is usually shockingly low.

There was a line outside my polling place this morning at 8:30 when I arrived, which is pretty much unheard of in my wee town. Took about 30 - 40 minutes to get through the process, which normally takes less than 5. None of this helped by a) the volume of people, b) the number of state and local elections also happening today, c) the needlessly lengthy voting process. Volunteers who have been working elections for 20 years thought this was the busiest they'd ever seen it. I'm not sure if any of this is good or bad in terms of the result I want, but it's somewhat pleasing to see people get involved. Turnout in the US is usually shockingly low.

99 million had already voted by postal ballot before today.

This could be the biggest turnout in a long time.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

https://www.c-span.org

It’s not a very well laid out website, but there’s a small “live” whenever it’s worth watching

Right now it’s a Nancy Pelosi press conference, but earlier they had a speak your brains thing where the public call in one party at a time; one Trumper was cut off for saying Democrat voters should be put down..  A visit from his local police beckons, I reckon.  

As for Greenwald and the robot, here’s a fascinating read.  I’m over-egging the pudding, somewhat, but the intelligence writers on Twitter really show the links between this and the Greenwald/Tucker laptop conspiracy.   

https://scoop.upworthy.com/hunter-biden-conspiracy-theory-aspen-is-a-fake-personality-ai

They broadcast anything big, like Debates, court hearings etc, free to view on YouTube also, so I’m guessing they’ll do that with results coverage tonight.