The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
37 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
Considering he couldn't give a single f**k about the safety of other people, this will be purely out of fear that his MAGA hat flies off and his barnet ends up waving around like Cthulhu's tentacles.

Could have procured a Gregory Porter style Velcro chinstrap in order to protect Goldilocks.

Perfect opportunity to add a propeller on the top too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLhLzP4jE6A7LdPXjCPTx

Seems like a terrifying number of folk in the States are A-OK with fascism these days.

I know we tend to lag behind America on trends, but it's difficult to imagine this kind of outright intimidation here. Unless you're Ruth Davidson, of course, who quite enjoys such fantasies.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave
Pressed Enter during a coughing fit!

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Seems like a terrifying number of folk in the States are A-OK with fascism these days.

I know we tend to lag behind America on trends, but it's difficult to imagine this kind of outright intimidation here. Unless you're Ruth Davidson, of course, who quite enjoys such fantasies.

I dunno. A Labour MP was murdered in the street by a guy yelling "Britain First" and it didn't put a dent in the numbers for Leave. 

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I can definitely imagine it in Scotland and we've definitely seen it in Scotland. 

8 hours ago, GordonS said:

I dunno. A Labour MP was murdered in the street by a guy yelling "Britain First" and it didn't put a dent in the numbers for Leave. 

A single murderer isn't the same as concerted intimidation efforts from groups of fascists across the country. It obviously wouldn't put a dent in Leave numbers as the vast majority of people who voted that way wouldn't see the killer as anything other than an unstable maniac who just happened to have latched on to their cause. If I go out and kill Ruth Davidson (the crowdfunder starts tomorrow, lads), the vast majority of Nationalists will see that as a Bad Thing done by a Bad Man, despite the flippant comments they might make about it on the interwebs.

We may well be on the verge of seeing roaming groups of fuckwits attempting to stop people from casting their votes, but it doesn't appear to be here just yet, and I don't see it working as well. The US has a long history of voter suppression, with deliberate (and successful) attempts by government and "militia" to nullify the votes of certain demographics. It will also help that, if the polis here are asked to deal with a group of fascists at a polling station, they're unlikely to find themselves staring down the barrels of assault rifles. Unless they're the ones holding them, right? Hihiho.

Poor Don Jr. No matter what he does, he'll never be good enough for his auld man.
The curse of the failson.
Watching succession the now. The first born son on that is a bit of a doughnut and was hilariously described as "the first pancake" in season 2.

Suspect Don Jr is very much in that mould.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Watching succession the now. The first born son on that is a bit of a doughnut and was hilariously described as "the first pancake" in season 2.

Suspect Don Jr is very much in that mould.

He certainly seems to be very fond of the old powdered sugar. 

This is all normal.

In several instances over the last few days, supporters of President Trump have disrupted traffic. In Texas on Friday, Trump supporters surrounded a Biden campaign bus, and in New York and New Jersey on Sunday, Trump supporters halted traffic on two major highways.

On Sunday, the F.B.I. said it was investigating the Texas incident, which Mr. Biden described as an effort to run his team “off the road.”

But Mr. Trump defended the Texas drivers in a post on Twitter on Sunday night, saying, “In my opinion, these patriots did nothing wrong. Instead, the FBI & Justice should be investigating the terrorists, anarchists, and agitators of ANTIFA, who run around burning down our Democrat run cities and hurting our people!”