The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Yip

Just ,tried to watch it, calling concentration camps , holocaust centres:o...:lol:...In the name of f**k!.. Holocaust Centers!...Welcome Mr Goldstein did you book through Thomas cook? Welcome to Holocaust Center park.

1 minute ago, Mudder said:

Just ,tried to watch it, calling concentration camps , holocaust centres:o...:lol:...In the name of f**k!.. Holocaust Centers!...Welcome Mr Goldstein did you book through Thomas cook? Welcome to Holocaust Center park.

Its mental stuff,the mad right wingers really believe all this shite aswell

I was wondering about that.
I liked the guy, battled his corner and tried tae put his side of the argument across without calling folk names.

If you ignore the blatant homophobia he was alright.

A six year old boy The president of the USA explains to Fox News the current strategy in dealing with North Korea.

We are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you. And we have the best military people on Earth. And I will say this. He is doing the wrong thing.

Spicer saying he didn't use chemical weapons on his own people. As in the Jews weren't really German. Nice.

But but but but he meant "dropped gas from an aeroplane" on his own people..

I think Trump has wanted to sack him for a while but doesn't want to do it so quickly. I've seen a lot of suggestions that it's holocaust denial, an insult to Jews, etc but quite simply the man is a fool. Can't even say he was distracting from Trump because the media and 'the swamp' appear to be responding to his Syria/North Korea stances. His coverage has been moderately positive of late.

He'll be gone soon, perhaps along with Bannon.