The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Exclusive restaurant owned by Trump in Florida cited for at least 13 food hygiene failings

Everything to do with the man is tainted. 

He is backtracking on things he promised when campaigning. The biggest instance of saying whatever people want to hear, to get yourself elected, in the history of the world (mibbes). He even lies about the lies. Fkn really incredible.

The link is to an article 5 months old. He has racked up a wheen of big fat fibs since then.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/07/how-does-donald-trump-lie-fact-checker

7 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

The constant outcry over twitter about this MOAB is getting stupid, people are acting like he is the first President in history to bomb anyone. 

Apparently it's only a third bigger than the Daisy Cutter bomb , which was thrown about like smarties.

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 12:10, Granny Danger said:

In fairness to Trump cake is easier than Geography.

The population of Madeira will hope he never gets them mixed up though.

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 12:16, Wee Willie said:

or Dundee :lol:

and Eccles and Kendal...

Edited by Jacksgranda

The constant outcry over twitter about this MOAB is getting stupid, people are acting like he is the first President in history to bomb anyone. 

The yanks have recently bombed 18 civilians and are under investigation Fir anything up to another 200 in Mosul.
I'm glad there is an outcry when these bloodthirsty lunatics bomb anyone.

1 hour ago, Mudder said:

Apparently it's only a third bigger than the Daisy Cutter bomb , which was thrown about like smarties.

Is that no the bomb they used back in the day when they were looking for Bin Laden in Afghanistan.
I remember watching it in real time.
There was a big cliff full of caves and special forces laser guided the bomb in.
The whole cliff seemed to lift up then settle back down sealing in anyone in the caves.
Very effective.

The North Koreans are rattled. Saying they will destroy US bases in the Asian Pacific and South Korea's presidential palace if the Americans show aggression toward them.

I have a bit of sympathy for the Korean mentalists on this one. If I'd just seen Trump launch an unprovoked cruise missile attack on another country held in similar esteem, I'd be bricking it with an aircraft carrier group steaming towards me.

1 hour ago, mjw said:

The yanks have recently bombed 18 civilians and are under investigation Fir anything up to another 200 in Mosul.
I'm glad there is an outcry when these bloodthirsty lunatics bomb anyone.

As am i but these same people who are outraged over it happening during Trumps administration were silent when Obama was sending drones everywhere