The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Bit rude of Trump to bugger off with only 2 speakers to go. Must be a shark documentary on Nat Geo. Think every single country apart from maybe Kuwait said that the US were idiots and counterproductive by withdrawing from the Iran nuclear treaty.

Edited by welshbairn

28 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

And with that he ignores the world and goes back to Kavanaugh.

I was hoping for a "Hang on a motherfucking moment greaseball!" moment. Unfortunately he was very well behaved in his new role, Nikki Haley looked nervous hanging around him at the start, likely switched off his ear piece. Probably thinks he'll get a good conduct badge.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, RiG said:

"...total respect for Donald Trump and Donald Trumps very, very large, uh, brain."

:lol: 

ETA: Link

His overriding priority is that folk are talking about him and he is the number one news story.  Everything else is secondary.

There must be a physiological term for someone so egotistical.  It is waaaay beyond normal.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

His overriding priority is that folk are talking about him and he is the number one news story.  Everything else is secondary.

There must be a physiological term for someone so egotistical.  It is waaaay beyond normal.

Narcissistic Sociopath?

https://www.learning-mind.com/narcissistic-sociopath/

Edited by dirty dingus

12 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
37 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
Pence fucking creeps me out.

He is proper christian fruitloop

Its amazing how many Americans are.  I have two sons and their families in the US, one of them in North Carolina, right on the buckle of the bible belt.   Its amazing how many of his friends and acquaintances see it as their duty to try to save their mortal souls due to their non church attendance and even worse, not getting the kids into Sunday school, etc.

37 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
Pence fucking creeps me out.

He is proper christian fruitloop

I'm convinced he's gay (not that there would be anything wrong with that, I hasten to add)

Think about it:

He's a big believer in gay conversion therapy and is generally hostile to the LGBT community - we all know the biggest homophobes are usually repressed gay people.

He won't spend time alone with women who aren't his wife - because he thinks they'll throw themselves at him? Or because he just thinks women are icky?

He loves Broadway musicals.

I am fully expecting a Mike Pence & Lindsay Graham affair scandal to break any day now.