The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

Americans :1eye

American liberal's insistence that America was some sort of utopia before the election of Trump really doesn't do anyone any favours.

American liberal's insistence that America was some sort of utopia before the election of Trump really doesn't do anyone any favours.

I think you’ll find “America is already great” is a winning campaign slogan if someone would just run with it.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

It looks like Brazil is returning to fascism

47% for that nutter is terrifying. The west played it's part with it's complicity in the removal of Dilma and Lula.

Edit wrong thread. Should have been General

Why, was it an army coup?

12 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

It's all fine lads, Taylor Swift is here to take her rightful place as leader of the free world in 2024.

The debates with Kanye should be electric.

Predictable outrage from Trump supporters that Swift had the audacity to state that people should register to vote and research who they were voting for. She never told anyone who to vote for but that hasn't stopped all the mad MAGAs from saying they'll never go to her gigs again. My favourite hot take is from this right wing loonball:

Since Kanye "ended" Swifts career in 2009 with the microphone grabbing incident Swift has gone on to sell something like 25 million albums. Career ended indeed...

source.gif

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Predictable outrage from Trump supporters that Swift had the audacity to state that people should register to vote and research who they were voting for. She never told anyone who to vote for but that hasn't stopped all the mad MAGAs from saying they'll never go to her gigs again. My favourite hot take is from this right wing loonball:

Since Kanye "ended" Swifts career in 2009 with the microphone grabbing incident Swift has gone on to sell something like 25 million albums. Career ended indeed...

source.gif

Seeing Fox News pivot to supporting Kanye just because he backs Trump is hilarious.

Not sure they were as much in favour of his freedom of speech when he said "George Bush doesn't care about black people" and "Mitt Romney don't pay no tax".

I miss the old Kanye...

2 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Seeing Fox News pivot to supporting Kanye just because he backs Trump is hilarious.

Not sure they were as much in favour of his freedom of speech when he said "George Bush doesn't care about black people" and "Mitt Romney don't pay no tax".

I miss the old Kanye...

If I had the choice between shooting Trump and that publicity seeking c**t it would be a tough call.

2 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Incredible trolling from POTUS as he "apologises on behalf of the Nation" to Kavanaugh and then confirms that Kavanaugh was "proven innocent".  Standing by for twitter to explode.  The man is beyond parody.

FTFY

3 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Incredible trolling from POTUS as he "apologises on behalf of the Nation" to Kavanaugh and then confirms that Kavanaugh was "proven innocent".  Standing by for twitter to explode.  The man is beyond belief.

It wouldn't at all surprise me if those two bonded over stories of "conquests" which amounted to nothing less than assaulting women.

West. I want Trump to be deposed by the 25th Amendment. It's the greatest way possible to humiliate a guy who doesn't want the world to see how inadequate he is. It'd crush him.

I'd rather seem him absolutely pumped in 2020 by a female (not Clinton).

Or a male, doesn't really matter come to think of it.

On 26/09/2018 at 16:43, Jdog said:

Hailey always looks like she doesn't believe a single word that she'd saying. I always imagine her doing one of her patronising rabbles then going straight to a toilet cubicle and crying.

....and resigns.