The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

The President of the United States of America, is publicly ridiculing a woman who may have been the victim of a serious sexual assault.  Is this actually happening?

A new low, even by Trump's gutter level standards.

11 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

The President of the United States of America, is publicly ridiculing a woman who may have been the victim of a serious sexual assault.  Is this actually happening?

Nothing he does is a surprise or shock anymore, what IS unbelievable is how he's blundering from one scandal to another but yet appears completely untouchable.

In normal times he would probably have been impeached 100 times over by now, however it appears times are far from normal..............

21 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Nothing he does is a surprise or shock anymore, what IS unbelievable is how he's blundering from one scandal to another but yet appears completely untouchable.

In normal times he would probably have been impeached 100 times over by now, however it appears times are far from normal..............

I'm hoping that the midterm elections will be a watershed moment when 'decent' republicans will realise that they are burning down their house.  Just over a month away now.

34 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

And the ‘base’ cheer; and the ‘conservative’ Republicans turn a blind eye; and the Evangelicals look for obscure scriptural references to justify their continued support; and populists in other countries look on and take heart; and the rest of us despair and wonder how so many hard won advances can be torn down so quickly and easily.

Nothing is a new low for Trump. He's a despicable human being who has zero regard for human life, let alone one woman, and let's not forget he's a misogynist. So there's that too.

Nothing he does should ever surprise anyone and the c***s who voted for him get no sympathy from me if they regret it. Neither do the people who stayed at home who knew what he was when they were supposed to vote.

f**k that country. They've got the president they deserve.

8 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Nothing is a new low for Trump. He's a despicable human being who has zero regard for human life, let alone one woman, and let's not forget he's a misogynist. So there's that too.

Nothing he does should ever surprise anyone and the c***s who voted for him get no sympathy from me if they regret it. Neither do the people who stayed at home who knew what he was when they were supposed to vote.

It's a bit like the Brexit situation in this country though.

If you have been failed by Gov after Gov irrespective of what party is Governing then sometimes extreme measures are the only way out. If you look back through history that's how people such as Hitler came to power as many of the people had been failed, betrayed and lied to time and time again, so someone / anyone who told them what they wanted to hear seemed like a pretty decent option, as after all, they couldn't be any worse than the previous regimes, could they ?????

I see that as a seperate thing tbh, and have sympathy. Not for the racists and scumbags or the idiots who voted for Brexit for purely selfish and idiotic reasons who are now anti-Brexit. There are plenty of voters who don't fall into that who didn't know what was going to happen.

There was no reason not to see what Donald Trump was going to be like as President. It was staring them in the face every day and it's only now that many are waking up. As I said. They've got the president they deserve.

2 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

I see that as a seperate thing tbh, and have sympathy. Not for the racists and scumbags or the idiots who voted for Brexit for purely selfish and idiotic reasons who are now anti-Brexit. There are plenty of voters who don't fall into that who didn't know what was going to happen.

There was no reason not to see what Donald Trump was going to be like as President. It was staring them in the face every day and it's only now that many are waking up. As I said. They've got the president they deserve.

They're not "waking up". They got the president they wanted. They knew everything they needed to know about him before they voted for him. It's not as if he was ever trying to hide his true character at any point.

2 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

It's not just the people who voted for him. It's the people who didn't vote at all because they didn't like either candidate, even though they surely should have known the utter disaster that one would be compared to the other.

I doubt very many people who didn't vote are thinking "oh, I wish I voted for Hilary Clinton". I doubt they give a single f**k tbh. They don't vote because they're completely disillusioned and don't trust anyone and probably aren't thinking that things would really be any better under Clinton.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:12, MONKMAN said:

Given Trump publicly mocked a disabled person nothing he does is shocking anymore. He's an atrocious human being.

Edited by RiG

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 06:15, Principal Flutie said:

There are plenty of Americans who always vote Republican, who are not remotely bothered when some leftie says "I don't like him."
"Hey bud, is that supposed to be news to me?"

They went on auto-pilot, voted Republican as they always do and got Trump.
Maybe they thought he would rise to the role, believing that while he might act one way as a private citizen, he would act a lot better as president, since there is an expectation of how a president should behave.

America has picked some lousy presidents in the past but I can't think of any that have demeaned the role as much as Trump has.

Kathleen Kahn, a 34-year-old Republican, doesn't feel strongly about Sinema, but she is crossing over to vote for her simply because President Donald Trump "has offended me on all levels."  

"I don't have any strong feelings either way about either candidate ... I'm just going to be voting Democrat because of my general distaste of the Republican Party right now," said Kahn, an attorney and mother of two. 

Kahn, who considers herself a moderate, said she opposes the way local Republicans have handled funding for the state's public education system, the Kavanaugh confirmation process and the treatment of undocumented immigrant children separated from their parents. 

But Brad Berlin, a 41-year-old logistics consultant who works in the freight industry, said he is all in for McSally because Trump has endorsed her. 

Berlin said he is impressed with McSally's military background as the first female combat pilot in the U.S. Air Force, and her relationship with the president.

Berlin said he trusts McSally to advance the president's signature goal of ending illegal immigration and erecting a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. 

"They're on the same page," said Berlin, who lives in north Phoenix. "If there's a Democrat (elected), they're just going to resist" Trump's agenda, he said. 

Arizona's Senate race is deemed a toss-up by political analysts, who see the GOP's hold on the seat in jeopardy in light of Trump's divisive presidency and the state's changing demographics. 

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/10/03/poll-kyrsten-sinema-has-edge-over-martha-mcsally-senate-race/1499952002/

Bit of background on the race to replace Flake.. His moves here could have an impact on a close Senate race. Its currently 49/51 but most pollsters do not see the Dems making many gains. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
On 03/10/2018 at 13:15, Principal Flutie said:

America is a fantastic country full of the best, friendliest people you'll ever meet. 

Thing is, as a visitor, the vast majority of Americans that you'll meet are the intelligent type who detest Trump  and hate the kh*nt with every single breath they take. 

It's the people that you'll never meet in States that you'll rarely visit that have put Trump in power.....Ohio, Texas, Missouri etc.....the gullible and dispossessed that have fallen for his populist lies and arrogance. 

The world can but hope that the same people will reject Trump in 2 years time. I wouldn't bet on it though. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

America is a fantastic country full of the best, friendliest people you'll ever meet. 

Thing is, as a visitor, the vast majority of Americans that you'll meet are the intelligent type who detest Trump  and hate the kh*nt with every single breath they take. 

It's the people that you'll never meet in States that you'll rarely visit that have put Trump in power.....Ohio, Texas, Missouri etc.....the gullible and dispossessed that have fallen for his populist lies and arrogance. 

The world can but hope that the same people will reject Trump in 2 years time. I wouldn't bet on it though. 

Have you ever been to America? They're all thick as f**k. Even the opposition to Trump are mentally challenged.

Guest Bob Mahelp
8 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Have you ever been to America? They're all thick as f**k. Even the opposition to Trump are mentally challenged.

F*cking pish. 

A family member mine is/was a professional politician and stood for Congress for the Republicans and was in State parliament. A lovely person but a christian with crazy views on immigration, welfare guns etc..She backs Trump 100% as do all her fundamentalists friends...sad. 

41 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Said it before, will say it again.

It’s the marginal voters who will remove Trump; enough of them will change/not vote/vote though they didn’t last time.

Trump won by a small margin and lost the popular vote.  Only thing that will get him a second term will be a disastrous Democrat candidate.