The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Just now, NotThePars said:

The Rock will win when he runs

So would Schwarzenegger, if he could have.

That's the difference between us and them. Kilroy-Silk got f**k all at the ballot box.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

So would Schwarzenegger, if he could have.

That's the difference between us and them. Kilroy-Silk got f**k all at the ballot box.

I mean I don't think Kilroy Silk is in the same stratosphere as the People's Champion and the Terminator.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I mean I don't think Kilroy Silk is in the same stratosphere as the People's Champion and the Terminator.

I think you might be on to something there.

“If Liberals are so god-damn awesome how come they lose so god-damn often?”  Because they’re wimps.

Hopefully Biden pops his clogs 6 months after winning and Harris decides that it’s time for the Democrats to stop being wimps.  Increase the number of SC Justices, increase the number of Senators, then use this after 2024 to make meaningful changes to the electoral system.

FPTP in the U.K. and the Electoral College in the U.S. are both heavily flawed but not nearly as flawed as the distribution of Senators.

I, for one, am shocked by this revelation that The Donald is a shit faux-businessman whose endeavours lose money for all concerned, and who pays less tax than the average American. If only there had been signs, like a string of lawsuits and multiple bankruptcies.

Still, at least the American public have now been warned, and will no doubt cast their votes accordingly  <_<

The die is cast in this election, his base will support him regardless and Biden has a firm lead in many swing states.

The only impact of this will be on the still undecided voter.  I think most of these will be willing to believe that the story is true rather than “fake”.

Plenty of ammunition for Biden to use in the debates if he’s smart enough to do so.