The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

You may mock and sneer, but Garrison is our generation's Michealangelo and his work will eventually hang in the Louvre.

Half the funding would have to go on a giant sign to put outside saying 'The Louvre (really famous art gallery)'.

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

New evidence from access to a database used by the trump campaign thats suggests they actively tried to suppress African American voters. 

Is this remotely surprising?  The guy is openly trying to suppress votes by mail. 

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s good to see a Trump supporter just wanting to hurt themself...

They all seem to do this.  Its almost a masochistic tendency.  So long as they stick it to the libs, it doesn’t matter how much Trump takes from the ordinary voter in Green Bay Wisconsin.  

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Of course its not surprising, for me it’ll be entertaining seeing the far right maga’s and their far right pals over here trying to defend this. 

It’s not even the far right tying themselves in knots.  It’s the supposedly moderate GOP like Susan Collins.  These people have absolutely no  decency.  

This reminds me of the moment I realised something had changed in America and the old rules no longer applied.

On 7 October 2016 the tape of Trump admitting sexual assault was aired. I thought "well that's that election over, then." There wasn't even a dent in the polls, and he went on to win the vote among white women. 

It really doesn't matter what Trump does, because most of his supporters love how much the left hate him more than they actually like him. There's no scandal that can bring him down and what would in the past have killed a campaign now isn't even a bump on the road.