Shaving

Romeo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, bob the tank said:

I've got some Trumpers Astor and the James Bond aftershave Eucris on the go, and I've got to agree that they are great old smells, which the older ladies seem to really appreciate, which is no bad thing.

Eucris is part of their 'sample kit' and is the one I've used most of.  What's the 'Bond' thing though?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eucris is part of their 'sample kit' and is the one I've used most of.  What's the 'Bond' thing though?

Its the aftershave Ian Fleming has Bond wearing in the original 50's books, obviously to show James' sophistication, like ourselves.

4 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

Its the aftershave Ian Fleming has Bond wearing in the original 50's books, obviously to show James' sophistication, like ourselves.

Aye, Motherwell and Alloa...sophisticated as f**k.  Who cares...as long as it's appreciated by Pussy Galore ;) 

13 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Not a fucking Scooby what it is....

trumper.JPG

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I was in Savers a good few month ago and got a good deal on Mac 3 razors so going to buy a few up there later on, they're such a rip off when you buy them at a Tesco local, Scotmid etc. 

I think I can see why they were so cheap..

Gillette_Mach_III_Turbo_2_Pieces.jpg

Mac 3 sounds like a rapper's gun. 

I sport a beard on and off in a Hartleyesque stylee but more on than off recently. This is possibly due to the fact that anytime I've had a shave in the last 12 months and done the tongue under the bottom lip thing to protrude the skin for maximum hair removal, I have seen that Eugene Thundercunt c**t staring back at me and I do not like it one bit.

Archived